Endless Dungeon

Posted by 742249El on Feb. 1, 2024

In the Endless Dungeon I keep having to face pets like Devvy, Torta, Santa Paws and Burpy. I don’t know if this is a glich or an update. If it is an update it got a lot harder and if it’s a glich please fix it all my pets keep dying.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 1, 2024

There was an update today that has enabled all pets to spawn in the dungeon and mines starting at common rarity and increasing in rarity every 200 levels. The pets that spawn in the endless forest are now grouped by rarity as well and increase in rarity as you progress each week.

This change has been highly requested to make the game a little more interesting. It has also increased the difficulty by quite a bit. While it won’t be possible to make it as easy as it was, I have been trying to tweak it to make it feel closer. I just recently made the first 200 levels 50% easier and the next 200 after that 25% easier. After floor 1,100, the old enemies were getting a significant attribute bonus and I reduced that to make the enemies have closer to the same attribute totals as before.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Feb. 1, 2024

I understand, but my slimy toed skin is like 300 something and as soon as I get to the boss I die! I am really close so should I give my equipment to the strong pets? I wanted to use my strong equipment on my weakest pets to get further in the mines, but the sabers/bosses keep killing me! I think it is due to the fact that they act first because I hit for a great amount of damage.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Feb. 1, 2024

I do love this update though because it makes competing more fun!

Please sign in to post a reply.