Large health potion

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 5, 2024

I was playing on the web browser and I was going to choose pets for the endless forest. One of the pets I wanted to use was female wooly. I looked at the information for female wooly and found that she had 0 health. I chose the large health potion to give her but when I was looking through the list of pets I could give it to female wooly wasn't there. She was in the list of pets for my stuff. I don't think she was even in the list of pets I could give food or orbs to. She wasn't at the spa. This was really strange to me. I went to the game on my echo and I was able to give her the large health potion that way. I went back to the game on the web browser and looked at the large health potion and she was back in the list of pets. Since female wooly was on the main list of pets I own and I could send her somewhere I probably could have sent her to the spa. The next time another pet doesn't have any health I'll have to take a look at this again.
I enjoy playing this game on the web browser. There is one more thing though. While playing on the web browser I was doing some farming. I had leveled up and was given the quest. I didn't notice right away that I had leveld up. I had to look through the system information to see when I leveled up and if there was a quest. I found the quest but I wasn't ready to do it because I had other things planted. It would be nice if there was a way we could find out what quests we have to do while we play on the web browser. Maybe under the area where it says our level and how much experience we need to the next level should be were it's listed for each area of the game (fishing, cooking, farming).

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 5, 2024

It’s probably not tagged as being able to be used on a knocked out pet. I will add it, but when I add apothecary levels, there will be a revive potion that you have to craft instead of health potions.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 5, 2024

I will be adding a quest menu soon. I’m almost done with making the Alexa Show version of the game compatible with the browser. I’m looking forward to this since it will be far less work to add new features. Both versions are pretty bad right now and it will be nice to be able to focus on one version and improve it.

Please sign in to post a reply.