Alexa not understanding

Posted by Rmjeeves on Sept. 25, 2023

Whenever I try to use orbs of mastery on my female Chika, Alexa keeps repeating the last phrase. It works for chika’s other skill, twister. Is there a way to fix this, because it has driven me crazy trying to get Alexa to respond correctly.

Replies

Reply by Rmjeeves on Sept. 25, 2023

It feels like Alexa can’t seem to understand the words ‘Chika swarm” for some reason

Reply by Rmjeeves on Sept. 25, 2023

Also, Alexa isn’t understanding how to use whetstones on any equipment.

Reply by Neal on Sept. 26, 2023

Malero? Are there new pets because I got a saber another pet.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 26, 2023

I believe you can say the skill slot number too. Try saying "1" instead of Chika Swarm.

Reply by Joe on Sept. 27, 2023

I really enjoy this game but I'm taking a step back and not playing as often. It's too frustrating to keep saying the same thing and Alexa not understanding 5 seconds after she understood it. Like she'll have no problem understanding Male Pollbear but then, the very next bounty contract, she either won't understand it at all or says I have both a male and female, won't understand when I repeat male 3 times and then shuts off. Mines is another one that is really frustrating, sometimes she gets it right away but others, I can say it 5 different ways and she won't understand. There are lots of other issues but those are the biggest. I like the sound affects so that's why I don't do everything in browser.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 29, 2023

I can’t use any of my Uno anywhere, because whenever I try to say, male or female Uno, it just says you have a male or female Uno, then, when I say male or female by itself, then it always adds mail or female Pudu to the party, and I can’t use my Mail or female Uno anywhere in the game, because whenever I try, it keeps adding male and female Pudu instead of Uno. is this a bug?

Reply by Black-Samurai on Sept. 30, 2023

Same thing here, when a bounty hunt appears and I try to add chica, it adds my yetta and I can't reverse it unless I say cancel and lose that bounty chance.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Oct. 1, 2023

I added a confirmation to the pet name-matching system. I'll probably have to add a way to edit the party at some point. Sorry about the problems.

Please sign in to post a reply.