A lot of food

Posted by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 9, 2023

Hello developers is there anything we can do because I have a lot of food and I only use like 10 on my pets and I do not want to sell it because I made it from planting too many crops at the farm. Is there a way that we can increase the level of our pets or we can make new pets so that I can use the food with those pets. Please let me know with respect Alee20

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 10, 2023

I agree that we end up with a lot of food. It takes a lot of cooking to level up. I just made 10 fishy potato soups and I'm only at 69% to level 3. Maybe they need to cut down the number of turns the food items give. Right now one of my pets i'm leveling up is my female wooli. She is at level 36 out of 60 levels and still has 78 turns with the food I gave her. Right now I have 40 food items and there's no way it will all get used. Worm salad is the only one I've had so far that only has 5 turns.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 11, 2023

They should probably make it 50 turns or we need to increase the level of pets because it shows how dedicated of a trainer we are, but we will see what they do

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Dec. 12, 2023

Maybe there could be cooking contracts with more than baked breme. And maybe we need crafting contracts as well as bounty contracts.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 13, 2023

I'm replying again to this post about too much food because I just learned something. I've been using my male Tossla who only goes up to level 50 at the moment. When I got him up to level 50 he still had several turns on the food. One thing I learned is that when a pet reaches their level you can still use them and they will still keep using the food but they won't level up until you get another pet of the same kind or you give them an orb of awakening. I'm sure everyone knows this who have been playing this game. Here's what really came to my mind about all the food we end up having. A pet might use up a couple of turns with the food before they level up or even use a couple turns in the same fight. And since you can keep playing with a pet even when it has reached it's current available level you can keep feeding it more food. We might still have a lot of food for a while but there are a lot of pets to be fed.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 14, 2023

Well, I am level 96 and I almost have all of my pets leveled up, so I am not sure the only pets I currently do not have are coldra Alcon camo, and the other pet that you can catch up the lake
I have like 700 fried carps and 1000 pan sear cods

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 16, 2023

With the pumpkins, I feel like we should be able to make pumpkin pies for our pets

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 16, 2023

By the way, what is going to be our max level for cooking farming and fishing

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 18, 2023

I don’t know exactly when I’ll work on this, but I’ve been planning on making a crafting guild(s) that offer quests to make them food, potions, etc. in exchange for a currency item you can use to buy new recipes. I also want to make it easy for people that aren’t interested in cooking to easily be able to buy food. There will most likely be a step added when doing various activities that will ask if you want to buy food and feed a pet when you select a pet that doesn’t have a food buff.

I will add more levels to the various professions in the future. The current system needs some work first, though. More contracts, more recipes, crops and fish.

Please sign in to post a reply.