How to play the endlous forest

Posted by SnowyOwl on Aug. 21, 2023

Hi. Should I be going from check point to check point withoutspringing the traps. I know my pets I take in there can fight the boss at the check point and get healed once the fight is over. Only way I can do all the traps and stuff is if I have my Female Scorchy in there with me. Plus it took me forever to get to the 20th check point last week by going off the path doing all the traps chests etc. Is just following the path to each check point the best way to go or is it better to do everything?

Cheers.

Replies

Reply by Rmjeeves on Aug. 21, 2023

I think it depends, if you want rewards and prizes, maybe avoid all traps for the first 5 checkpoints and then start exploring. It’s also okay if you don’t tick off the traps or chests, you would still get the boss rewards at the end of the checkpoint. Another way is just to look at everything, and get more rewards. Note that this will take longer and some traps may kill your pets.

Reply by SnowyOwl on Aug. 21, 2023

What do I need to do to climb the leader board? Get all the traps and chests etc or just get to as many check points as I can?

Please sign in to post a reply.