Incubating the celestial pets

Posted by willla on Dec. 31, 2023

Hello.
I just have one other suggestion.
Well, actually a couple.
Number one.
I have an idea that we should also incubate the celestial patch that we get from bounty contract and bounty hunting? And also, can we increase the level cap by one? Like level 251?
Or lower it down to level 249? And also, why does it take 50 Orbs of mastery to get the skills to level 10 for all pets?
And I meant to say incubate the celestial pets. like argon and ethos and zeros. Also, I’m curious to know, because I gave my female Chica a hold of evolution and a brand of cosy at level 250, and I was wondering, why do they reset to level one? Or, why do we have to give them in order of evolution at level 250? Is it because they reset at level one? Also, I wish you could give them orbs of evolution randomly.
Also, I wish you could also incubate the dragon and other boss type pets.
Such as ice dragon, lightning dragon, fire dragon, ice banshee, shadow banshee, and all the other boss pets. because I would really like to have one of those on my team of pets.
And I would give them orbs of masters to increase their damage. Forbes of mastery. Forbes of mastery. orbs of mastery.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 1, 2024

I'm curious why you would like the max pet level to be changed by 1?

It's not 50, it's a 3% chance for each Orb of Mastery from mastery level 9 to 10.

There will be bosses that players will not be able to incubate or obtain in any way, that's just the way it is. Some of the current non-boss encounters may be obtainable at some point, though. Those pets are Batula, Mumzie, and Zombeye. There are a few others I'm forgetting that are in the endless forest too I think.

Evolved pets change back to level 1 so you can level them up and make them much stronger than the base pet. But if you're asking why they don't continue to 500, it's because it would have taken quite a bit more work to make different level caps for different types of pets.

Reply by willla on Jan. 3, 2024

Well, I was thinking the pet max level could be 251 in case anybody wanted the pet level higher.
Or in case Or in case nobody really wanted the pet level to be lower or stay at max level the whole time.
Because, the echo version still says that I need an orb of awakening to or incubate more eggs once you get to level 250.
And also, what I meant by having orb of evolution and have them evolve randomly and I meant, one could be evolved at level 25, one could be involved at level 50, one could be involved at level 100, one could be evolved at level 110, and one could be a valve at level 250, the original max level.
And in terms of other pets in the endless forest, there’s also a pet called Minotaur grunt.
Does anyone know what that pet is? I know it is an earth type pet, and I know it only has one skill, but where does it really like? I’ve only encountered them four or five times, and I think they might be rare pets, but I’ve asked the echo what it is, and I’m not sure really what it is, because it only has one skill.
Also, I should’ve asked this in a different post, but what is desert cyclops? Is that a new pet? Also, I still have premium for some reason.
But since I’ll be away from home from one week at a time and then I come back on the weekend, maybe it will be gone. but I also play gotcha pets on the browser too.
And yes, the browser version is a lot different than mine.
On the echo version.
Because on this version I don’t have a female Causey or a female Electri. also, I have the same problem with my electric.
I can’t seem to upgrade my arc skill because the echo doesn’t want to understand it.
And I’ve tried to say it a lot louder and a lot clearer, but it still doesn’t work. I know I’ve heard other people mentioning this, and yes, it is still an issue.
But besides all that, I really really enjoy this game and I give it 10 out of 10 stars. also, I know this reply is getting long, so I apologize, I just have another idea that I thought of.
It is a status effect idea.
I think that we should have a pet should be paralyzed, when they’re paralyzed by an electric move, they are unable to move for a certain amount of terms.
I think, when are used to play a version of Pokémon that was accessible, I think it was 4 to 5 turns. But I don’t remember. Also, I know I said this earlier, but I really give this game 10 stars out of 10.
I’ve been playing it almost every day since the Christmas holidays.
Always avoiding up my female Cozzi and my battery on the echo version and the other pets on the browser version.
I really really enjoy it.
And I meant to say levelling up my female cozy.
I’m sorry, I’m using a thing called dictation, which is available for iPad, it’s kind of like the echo, because it doesn’t really understand, and it picks up other voices so that’s why I get grammar errors. And it’s basically my faster way of typing.
Although I’m not really typing, the voice over it’s just typing it out for me, then repeat it back.

Please sign in to post a reply.