Pets: Twists and Tweaks

Posted by CrazyCobra on March 18, 2023

I love how the newer pets have more interesting mechanics! It adds more unique gameplay and makes combat feel fresh! Sadly, this makes all the other pets feel obsolete. What if instead of adding more pets, they tweaked the ones that are already here? Thoughts?

Replies

Reply by MasterSadler on March 19, 2023

I believe it has already been done. You just have to take your pets to the next level. When you have done all you need to do, then your pets will change.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 21, 2023

Yes, I do need to go back and work on the old pets. They're very bland. I've updated a few skills on older pets, but they're still not as interesting as the new pets.

Reply by MasterSadler on March 22, 2023

what pets have you updated?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 22, 2023

Chika Swarm is the latest to receive a change.

Reply by CrazyCobra on March 22, 2023

cool! keep up the great work!

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on March 25, 2023

Also, can you PLEASE add more sound effects and discriptions for things like the dungeon and forest?

Ha! I love the new chica swarm! The chica should be moved to uncomon at least. I have a question though. When I said help to learn what skills the chico can use, it said that chico can use swarm as well, but when I tried to use it Alexa said, "Chico does not have the skill chico underscore swarm." Why is the skill listed? Also, can you make it so that twister makes it harder to hit a pet, either because the pet is hard to see in the twister or the spinning twister makes the attack miss.

Actually, if you make the twister like I said, the pet would be very powerful. Maybe don't do it. And if you do decide to do it, great! More powerful pets! Can you also make the water and lightning pets stronger? And can you add a lot more pets of everything? I feel like a lot of the pets right now are shadow pets. And can you add pets that combine two or elements? Some of the pets when you look at them, Alexa says for example, "Polarpus is a water/ice pet." Or something like that. But the pet isn't really a water/ice pet.

This game has improved a LOT since I've started playing. For a while, I stopped playing because it was so boring. Then I decided to try the link Alexa said, and found out that you were updating the game.

Please sign in to post a reply.