The docks

Posted by Jennifer on April 5, 2024

For the browser version when you want to leave the docks after fishing there is a link above the heading "The Docks" that says leave the docks. However under the heading "The Docks" it says what fishing level you're on and under that it says leave the farm. Which is above the list of bate. I don't know if this is the order these things are actually in because I'm using a screen reader and sometimes the way things are laid out are a little different than what it really is.

Replies

Reply by Jared on April 5, 2024

I saw that too, but that's the way it's laid out. The button to leave the Docs is mislabeled, it should say leave the docs. If you go into the farm, it's similarly done. I meant to say something about it, but forgot completely about it.

Reply by jeffery on April 6, 2024

personally, I use my smart speaker or my phone to play the game. As well as using the browser version, you can also use the Audible app as there is a button to talk to Alexa. I personally think this is better than the browse version because it’s laid out very strangely

Reply by Jennifer on April 6, 2024

I actually prefer the browser version because Alexa doesn't Always understand what I say especially when I give the names of some of the pets or say things like forge. I'm used to how the browser version is laid out and I have found ways to quickly get things done. When something changes like the layout of the farming information it might take a day or two for me to figure out the best way to navigate around the page. One change I do like is when we are at the farm or docks the farming and fishing contracts are on the page for that area whether it be at the farm (farming contract) or docks (fishing contracts). I hope the kitchen will eventually be done the same way for the cooking contracts.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on April 8, 2024

Also you can fish much faster when you are on the browser version by phone than the echo dot

Please sign in to post a reply.