Problems with the game

Posted by MasterSadler on Oct. 12, 2023

yes, when I tell my echo to do tidal wave; it says that it is having trouble accessing my gacha pet skill at the moment. It has been like this for three days now. Please tell me if you are able to fix this problem, because I cannot get out of the match I am in right now.

Replies

Reply by MasterSadler on Oct. 12, 2023

I am trying to do the match here, but it is not going on with the match. Its like the game is freezing . Could you fix it, or just get me out of the match? I would really be greatful .

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Oct. 12, 2023

I'm looking into it right now. Sorry about that!

So it looks like the main Aquara died and the summon won the battle. Is that what happened? The battle system doesn't give experience or MMR to dead pets or summons, so it was bugging out since it was expecting at least one alive pet. A fix is going up for it now. Sorry about that!

Also, let me know if that didn't fix it. I'm kind of limited on time to do things right now and wasn't able to set up the exact same situation and test it myself.

I couldn't even do that, but I'll go and see if it's working now. Thanks

Yes, it's working now thanks

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 17, 2023

Sometimes it will not let me say the name of the skill when I am fighting with my pets so I just say yes when it asks me which skill should I use.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Oct. 17, 2023

I'm sorry to hear that Alee20. Are there any specific skill names that you're having problems with?

Please sign in to post a reply.