Arena Leaderboard Ranking

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 28, 2024

Whenever I fight in the areana I do my last fighting right before 12 midnight utc since that's when the leaderboard gets reset. At 11:59 utc I always look at the leaderboard to see where I ranked. Around two hours after midnight utc I go back into the game to see what it says for my rank and I've noticed that most of the time the ranking is incorrect. For over a week now I've really been paying attention to what it says. There have been some days when it was correct but there have been a couple of days where I was told I ranked number 2 and I hardly played in the arena for the day it was referring to. One of the first things I noticed is when it gives our rank for the arena it says yesterday but it doesn't actually mean yesterday. It seems like it's referring to the day before yesterday. For example last night I went into the game at 2:30 am utc (9:30 pm my time). Because the game goes by the utc time zone it was already Monday. The information I was given about where I ranked on the arena leaderboard was for Saturday. When I got on the game it said, "You've earned one gacha premium subscription days and 495,000 coins for being arena rank 3 yesterday". A friend of mine was told he ranked 2 for Saturday. I know this had to be for Saturday because for Sunday I ranked 5 in the arena and my friend ranked 6. Here's the second problem which is the main reason for this post. I was not ranked 3 and my friend was not ranked 2 this past Saturday. He ranked 1 with over 6,800 fame points and I ranked 2 with a little over 3,200 fame points. I'm very greatful that we are given free premium days when we rank high but we should be told our rank that was on the leaderboard. I don't know if this is something you can fix or not but I just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 29, 2024

I’ll be reworking many parts of the arena after the next update and I’ll make sure everything is working properly. Sorry about that. I haven’t really done anything with the arena since the game came out, so it’s long overdue.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 30, 2024

It seems to me that if I stop playing right before midnight utc 7 pm eastern time and then go back into the game after 2:45 utc 9:45 pm eastern time I'm given my arena leaderboard results for the day that just ended. This just means I can't play for a little over two and a half hours. Last Thursday night eastern time, so it was actually friday morning for utc, I did this and it gave me my results for Thursday and it was correct saying that I ranked 1. I did this again last night and I'm sure it gave me results for Monday except instead of saying I was ranked 1, which I was with over 12000 fame points, it said I ranked 2. I know this had to be for Monday because on Sunday I ranked 5. When I do the arena and I'm trying to get to the top 3 ranks I play right up to 6:59 eastern time and right before I do my last battle I check the leaderboard that is on the arena page. I like having the leaderboard on that page so I can easily see where I'm ranked right before choosing the skill I want to use for my pet. I'm not 100% sure about my theory. Today I'm not doing any arena fights so later tonight when I go back into the game it shouldn't have any arena results for me. Again I do thank you for giving us the free premium days for ranking high for the arena.

Please sign in to post a reply.