Legendary pets and common pets

Posted by poomrapee on April 25, 2024

Hello, I would like to know about legendary pets. How is it different from other pets? Thanks for the answer in advance. from Thailand players

Replies

Reply by jeffery on April 25, 2024

i’m wondering exactly the same thing to be honest i’ve got legendary pets that I’m not at all stronger than the common pets

Reply by poomrapee on April 25, 2024

yes

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on April 26, 2024

Legendary and mythic pets gain a lot more attributes every level than commons, uncommon and rare pets. These numbers haven't been adjusted since the game came out on Alexa, and there has been a lot of power creep with the addition of equipment, better elixirs and ancient gifts. They do usually have better skills than lower rarity pets, but I agree that they don't feel as special as they once were. I plan on making more balance changes in Update 8 and will try to figure out a way to make them feel stronger.

Reply by Neal on April 26, 2024

legendary pets are first of all more rare (obviously). And they can be very versitile. For example, bumble. It is a ice type which can sweep through endless forest for early game progression easily. Also, there is another stage of pets, mythics. These are very powerful and can do millions of damage when upgraded to later levels.

Reply by Neal on April 26, 2024

lol we posted at the same time

Reply by poomrapee on May 4, 2024

Ok Thank you info

Please sign in to post a reply.