Removing a glyph

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 27, 2024

I've been waiting for the barracks to come so I can remove the glyph of twister off my female aquara. Since it hasn't come out yet could you remove that glyph for me? My id is 199606. I was actually considering disabling the gacha pets skill and starting all over now that I have a better idea of what I'm doing but I have all my brands for male and female pets plus some extras, except for 1 noel I need. I also have hard things to get like rusty hilt and some of the pets.
While I'm at it I have a question about the endless forest. On the browser version when we are in the forest and our second or third pet gets a chance to hit we have the choice of both their skills. Why don't we have that same option when we play on the Alexa app/echo? When our second or third pet gets a chance to hit we are only able to use their first skill. If we say use second skill or the skill name the pet drinks a health potion and the opponent gets a chance.
I just remembered one more question I had. What exactly does the dragon's eye do?

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 27, 2024

On the web browser version we have both options because it is a whole website that we can explore unlike the echo Dot but it’s just simply by voice commands. I think that is the reason why it doesn’t let us use the first skill I mean the second skill.

Reply by Vincent25o7 on Jan. 28, 2024

How do you get Firra? Can you get it through the typical way? Or is there some special thing you have to do, like with Axel?

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 28, 2024

You just keep incubating till you get more mythic pets, but I haven’t gotten the other pets either when fishing so apparently I am not as lucky

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 28, 2024

I removed it for you. Working hard to get the next update out. Sorry for being so slow! haha

There may be a bug with team fights. I noticed some weird stuff happening a few days ago when I was going through the Endless Forest. I'll have to look into it.

Dragon Eye has a chance to trigger the skill in slot 2 when the pet uses any skill. It's like Yetta's Paw, but only for the skill in slot 2 rather than the same skill again. I was imagining the Dragon Eye taking control of the less dominant arm/hand of the pet and that's why I named the trait ambidextrous.

@Vincent25o7 Firra is from eggs. Axle is the only pet you can get outside of eggs currently.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 28, 2024

Thank you for removing the glyph. I found that twister just didn't work for aquara. At least not for my aquara. I find myself using the pet's skill that does the most damage. When I'm in the arena with my female stormy I use frost breath but in the forest I was using eye of the storm because it hits all three pets in turn and I hardly have to use my other two pets to win. Do you think you might ever come out with more glyphs that are the pets skills? I also learned that the glyph doesn't always work. Is it supposed to work every time you give it to a pet? For an example my female punk's electric rake is a level 9 and I wanted to bring it up to a level 10. I gave punk a glyph of electric rake but it didn't work. A glyph of tsunami worked to bring the tsunami skill up from level 9 to level 10 for my female squint.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 29, 2024

Using a glyph has the same chance to upgrade a skill as an orb of mastery. Going from 9 to 10 is a 3% chance I believe. So about 33 orbs of mastery or the same glyph on average.

Please sign in to post a reply.