Ideas for more status effectsIdeas for more status effects

Posted by willla on Jan. 26, 2024

Hello.
It has been a long time since I’ve posted on here, but I have an idea for some new status affect for gotcha pets.
Number one.
Paralysis.
I think we should have opponents pet moves that will make the other pet paralyzed.
Which means sometimes a pet will not be able to attack.
But sometimes it can.
And also, I think you should also add that you can heal that status effect with a paralysis potion. Number two.
Sleep.
When a pet is asleep, a pet won’t be able to attack at all.
Unless you heal it with a sleep potion.
I know that you are busy with the game, and I don’t know if we can make all of this work, but this is just an idea.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 27, 2024

Those ideas sound great we should add them

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 28, 2024

Stun, Paralyze and Blind are in the next update. Sleep and paralyze are pretty similar, but a potion to wake them up is an interesting idea.

Reply by jewel on Feb. 1, 2024

That's crazy! I have had the exact same idea about perilizeing for a long time. I pictured a vampire like pet that has a chance to perilize enemy pets so they can't attack for a turn or two.
Also, the new pets in the endless dungeon, like goldy, can you get them yet? Also, what is wild tinasity? Because when I said enemy stats all the pets in the dungeon had it.
Finally, what happened to the intro music?

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Feb. 5, 2024

If speed matters a lot in the dungeon, why do I get knocked out if I have a speed of 2356 and the enemy has a speed of 656

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 5, 2024

There are some pets that react or have triggers to a pet attacking first, such as Saber and Wooly. If you’re using a pet that has a multi hitting main skill, make sure to use a single hit skill when attacking Wooly, because it returns damage for each hit.

Please sign in to post a reply.