Knowing pet's max level

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 16, 2024

Before the new browser version of the game we were told the max level of our pets when we looked up each pet's information. This was helpful so we knew if our pet was already awakened to level 250 or if we could give them an orb of awakening. Right now it just says what level they are currently on. For example my female Bumble is at level 237 but I don't know if she is at level 240 or already at 250 for her awakening. If she is already at full awakening 250 what will happen if I try to give her an orb of awakening? When we look at our pet's information we are told what level the equipment they are useing has been forged to and what the max forging level currently is. For my female Bumble the equipment she is using says 22 forges out of 440 max. so are we able to have this type of information for our pet's level? On the Alexa version we are told the pet's current level and current max level as well as their stamina and wheather or not they have a food buff. The stamina and food buff I've mention before. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm complaining because that's not my intention. I do love this game and have found myself playing it for a few hours at a time.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 16, 2024

I added the max level, but I’ll have to test how screen readers read it. I went with “level 50/100” format to save space. I can change to “level 50 of 100” or something else if it doesn’t read it well.

I’m going to add a flow to feed, use potions and equip a pet when starting ab activity soon, so the food buff issue shouldn’t be a problem after that.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 17, 2024

I love the things you've added to the pet's information. The way you did the max level 50/100 works great with my screen reader. My screen reader is called JAWS. If I read one word at a time it reads 50/100 as one word but says 50 then / then 100. I don't know how other screen readers would do it like those screen readers used for ipads. I also like that when I was looking at the pet's information I could jump by headings to each section. town of Norton, skills, equipment, etc. I also noticed you changed the layout for the arena fighting page. Before the option for items and skills for our pet was at the bottom and now it's near the top. I like it this way. It's quicker to get to the skills for fighting. I can't jump to skills or items using my headings shortcut key but I can use the letter "L" for list and it jumps me to where it says how many fights I've won in a row and right below is skills. It works well. I also want to thank you for adding the stamina and status effects. When I looked at the information for my female stormy and female wooly I found that their food had ran out and I had no idea so I fed them. I didn't have to try different things or guess why they weren't at the very happy level. When I play it usually says I should vfeed the pet but I hadn't noticed. I haven't been really using female wooly right now so I didn't realize she ran out of her food buff. She is a pet that always goes into the rades. I hope you'll soon have the barracks up. We can ask on Alexa what it is and we are told but no rush. I know you're probably working on a lot of things. I have one last request. The game sounds (music, animals, etc) are great but is there anyway they could be turned down a little bit. When you first put the music on the app version it was loud but then I noticed it had been turned down so it's more like background music. This would be very helpful when trying to listen to a screen reader. I tried to see if the music would get lower if I changed my system volume on my computer but that didn't work. A friend of mine told me that his ipad will lower the volume of music so it's more like background noise when he uses his voice over.

Please sign in to post a reply.