Account questions.

Posted by Vincent25o7 on Jan. 28, 2024

So the account I’m using to talk on the forum is different than the one on my echo. I created the account when I first downloaded the game, but did not establish a password. Can you help me with the situation? I want to be able to play the game on the computer, using my current account.

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 28, 2024

I had to do the same thing. If you haven't linked the gacha pets skill through the Alexa app you need to do that first so that when you create your user name and password so you can play on the computer it will be the same game you're playing on the app. I did not do this before creating my account so I could play on the computer (browser version) and it created an entire new game. Once you've linked the skill go to the gacha pets website and go to where it says play which is under where it says forem and leaderboards. When you click on play it will have you put in a username and password.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 29, 2024

Is there a way that you can change your username from the game on the echo version or do I need to talk to the game staff to update it I would like to change my username but keep my same ID

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 29, 2024

There is a way to do it but I'm not exactly sure what the command is. You might try saying change username. I have a friend who did it but I won't be able to ask him how he did it until this evening. If the command is something else other than just saying change username I'll come back to this post later and give the correct command. Someone else might reply sooner with the correct command.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 29, 2024

You should be able to say “link account” on Alexa and then login with the credentials for this account, Vincent. There are a few bugs with it if you have played on both the account you’re linking to and on Alexa. I think it picks the newest one, which is probably not what most people want. If you have trouble, let me know and I can take a look.

Alee20, you can say “Change my username to x” or I can change it if you would like.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 29, 2024

I was able to change it. Thank you.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 30, 2024

So I was able to change my username in the game, can you please update it so that on the form it matches the user name I have in the game? Or will I have to wait until it asks me to sign in with the new user name?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 30, 2024

I can change it, but it can't have any spaces. Do you want it to be Absolute Jalisco with no spaces?

Could you put a dash instead of it having a space if not, it is fine. You can just put it without spaces.

Thank you

Reply by Vincent25o7 on Feb. 16, 2024

I changed my username on the echo to match with my username is on my phone. It will not let me use the same email though. Is there what you can help me link my current account on my echo to my phone? I feel like it would be easier to play on a computer versus, the echo.

Reply by 2153880976 on Feb. 16, 2024

Actually, another account, still Vincent. My username on the echo is Vincent 2507.

Please sign in to post a reply.