My web browser game

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2024

I saw that I had to log in in order to leave comments on this forem. I sighned in with my user name and password. When I logged in my web browser version of the game that I had was still there where I was at level 2. Maybe I should have done a new registration instead. Would it just be better for me to disable the skill from my Alexa app (echo dot) and start all over? I was told that if I link my account I would lose everything if I do not disable the skill. If I disable the skill I would lose everything anyway and how would I be able to link my account if I had the skill disabled? I have come a long way in just three weeks and I've gotten a lot of pets because of all the eggs we got in December but It would be alright. I'm sure I could get back to where I am in the game. Please give me an answer on what to do about all this. At the end of January I won't be able to play on my Echo dot for about a month and I don't really like playing on my phone because it's slow.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 2, 2024

I'm removing your browser account. That should make it pick up your Alexa account. Let me know if this didn't work.

For my reference, old account ID is: 199,403

Oh, it doesn't look like you've linked your account. Link your account now before pressing the play button or it will create another new profile.

Also, if you're going to be away from home, the 1st generation Echo Buds are cheap and amazing for Alexa. I've bought 3 sets so far. I think they're usually $35-50. I do a lot of testing on mine while I'm out on a walk or working in the yard.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 2, 2024

Have you removed the browser account 199403 yet? Should I go ahead and link my account? I thought games had to be linked through the Alexa app but on gacha pets it says "You haven't linked your accountstart here". or something to that effect. I just want to do it right. Is it true I will lose all my stuff and pets when I link the account. This really isn't a problem because I made a mistake last night and gave a pet the wrong glyph. I'm just curious but I guess I'll find out when I do it.
I'll have to look into the Echo Buds. I've never used anything like that. I've never even used bluetooth ear buds. I've only had the Alexa app on my phone for around one and a half years and I've only been using my echo since December 2022. The company that makes my phone just added the Alexa app in 2022. It's a special phone for the blind and visually impaired and the company that makes the phone puts the apps that they want on it. I guess you could say I'm still pretty new with all this.

Yes, I removed that profile from your account. Go ahead and say "Link account" when the game is open on your Echo Dot to start the process.

You will soon be able to remove skills from your pets via the Barracks.

I didn't know phones like that existed, that's pretty cool.

I thank you so much. The phone I have is called Blindshell and I think it first came out in 2018. The company is located in the Czech Republic and the phones are sold all around the country. There are a few different versions depending on what people want. One version is so basic you don't get any special features like the internet or youtube. It's just a basic phone for people who don't want all that other stuff. My version came out in 2021 and has everything. It uses buttons instead of a touch screen which I like and everything you do on the phone talks. You can't do everything on the internet or websites like on a smart phone or computer but it's good.
Tomorrow I will link my account. I'm too tired right now and I've learned not to do things like that when I'm tired. I will have fun incubating all those eggs. It will be like Christmas all over again. Yesterday I made it to rank four in the arena.
You work so hard to make this game great and to help us and I appreciate it. I wish it was just a tiny bit easier to fefine equipment and level pets skills. At least when I say forge I'm understood more often.

That's the first I've heard of an issue with refining equipment. I can take a look.

I think you misunderstood me. There isn't any issue with refining equipment. Sometimes it is hard for the game or maybe Alexa to understand when I say forge But for the past couple of days it was much better. When I said I wish it was a little bit easier to refine equipment and level up pet skills I ment that I wish there was a higher chance of getting the equipment refined or having an orb of awakening work. In one of my posts you did say that as you refine equipment it gets harder to refine. I am finding that to be true. I like using the wet stones to refine my equipment. You also said that after the first refinement, you only have a chance to refine it. You were using the example of the batula wing. I took this to mean that once you started refining equipment you couldn't forge it anymore. Maybe this is not what you meant because I've refined five different equipment and I'm still forging them. Please don't change this if you did mean once your revfine something yu can't forge it anymore. I love the daycare option. I put a pet in the daycare and they go through the dungeon while I do other things on the game. It's great. I'm doing two things at once and getting twice as much done.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 3, 2024

I got my account linked and now my echo game is on the browser. I'm so excited. Thank you again for all your help.
I'm still going to look up those echo buds you mentioned because it might be easier to learn how to use those than trying to get help putting the Alexa app on my laptop.

Please sign in to post a reply.