web browser game

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 3, 2024

I've been looking through my web browser version of my game and there are two things I've noticed that are not listed.
The first one is how much stamina our pets have. On the app version when we ask for the information about a pet it tells us how much stamina the pet has which allows us to decide if we want to give it a stamina potion.
The second thing is that we are not told how many turns our pet has with the food we've given it. I did notice it tells us if we try to give food to a pet which is fine but I wish it said it with the other information about the pet. At least there's a way to find out which is just fine.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 4, 2024

Also, is there a way we can add? Sounds to this version of the game

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 4, 2024

That's one reason I like incubating the eggs on the Alexa app. I like hearing the different sounds of the pets. There are a couple I don't like the sounds of but then there are others I really love. I don't like the sound of Punk or Devvy. I love the sounds of Wooly and squint just to name two. Slimebat sounds like he's walking through mud which is a great sound.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 5, 2024

I would love to add the sound in the web browser version because then I can hear the blacksmith working on my equipment

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 5, 2024

I will be releasing a new version of the browser game soon. It will be the same version of the game that’s on Echo Shows and will include sounds and background music. I will most likely need a lot of help making it more accessible.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 5, 2024

You'll definitely get my feedback whenever you release the new version of the browser game. You said it will be the same version of the game that's on the echo show. Isn't that the same game we have on the echo dot just without any visuals? For the past two days I've enjoyed playing the game on the browser with the exception of not being able to give my Wooly a large health potion today. I think I did give another pet a large health potion or at least health potions this morning on the browser version. I did it on my echo instead. I have found the easiest way for me to jump to exactly what I want while I'm playing. I've mostly used the browser to do the endless forest and the mines. I have also done some farming. It does take a little longer to do arena fights because after a fight you have to go back to the list of activities and go to arena. I'll get quicker at it as I keep doing it.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 5, 2024

Large Health Potion should now be able to be given to a knocked out pets. I just changed that today.

Right now I’m working on finishing up the Barracks and a new set of pets and equipment. Once that’s done, I plan on reworking the arena and one of the improvements will be staying in the arena and it will ask you if you would like to continue after a battle like the other activities.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 5, 2024

I love the idea for the arena. The other day I mentioned to a friend that it would be nice to be asked like the other activities. I'm excited for the barracks. I haven't doing much fighting in the arena this week because I've been in the forest and in the mines. My goal for this week is to get to rank 1 on the leaderboard for the forest. I'm already at checkpoint 15 and rank 6.
If you wanted to give equipment like giants toe to a pet would you give it to a pet who is a strength based pet or to a pet who has their strength lower than their other atributes? Right now I have mask of ritual on female Stormy because Stormy is an intelligence based pet and mask of ritual helps with intelligence. I'm just wondering what would you do.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 8, 2024

When are you going to produce the next update update eight

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 14, 2024

Is there a way that we can add clay, stone, iron, ore, tin, or, sand, silver, and gold to the minds of descent, so that we can start building our houses for our pets

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 14, 2024

Yes, I would love to do something like that. I’ve jotted some ideas in my notebook about player islands where you would be able to build and customize a place where other players can go too. Just an idea at the moment, but would be a lot of fun to implement. Town ruins in adventure mode used to be the idea for player towns, but it seems like the game might attract more players than there will be town ruins, so I think town ruins will either be community or guild controlled now.

Please sign in to post a reply.