A glitch with browser version

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 15, 2024

I incubated all my eggs and then I got a message that said please wait. Nothing happened so I closed the game and went back into it. I then decided to crack my amber and see what would happen. The same thing happened where it said please wait after I had cracked all my amber and nothing happened. Also near the top of the page there was a message that said, "Oh No! You're Out Of Ancient Amber!
Say "Yes" now to hear more about Amber. You can also find Gacha Eggs in the Mines of Descent or you can say "Purchase Amber" at any time to get more". I'm only bringing this up because it says you can find gacha eggs in the mines of descent. That should say amber not eggs shouldn't it. Unless there's something I don't know. The eggs are found in the dungeon and forest.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 16, 2024

I like the new version of the game. The sounds are great. The only downside is that it’s kind of harder for blind people to access the game using voiceover. It’s a little slower.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 16, 2024

I did a post about that earlier. I use a laptop to play and was able to use shortcut keys to jump between things like headings by using the letter "H" and form controls by using the letter "F". Form controlls are the places that say things like check plot 1 when you're at the farm or some places where you would craft a recipe at the kitchen just for an example. I have found other ways to move around the pages to make my game play a little faster. I'm still getting used to it and I'm trying not to let the sounds/music slow me down. Sometimes the sounds are a little louder than my screen reader so I have to get used to that. I usually don't listen to things like music when I'm on my computer just because it can get in the way of me hearing my screen reader and my consentration. I don't lose my consentration with the sounds and music in the background of this game but I have to make sure I heard my screen reader correctly and not press the wrong thing. I do love this game.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 16, 2024

I added a to-do to fix this. Thanks for reporting the issue!

I’m still working on improving accessibility with the new browser version. Sorry for the problems.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 17, 2024

You're doing a great job. I appreciate all your hard work on this game. I love that you have made it possible for us to play on the website/browser. You get two thumbs up from me.

Please sign in to post a reply.