Arena Ranks

Posted by Jennifer on July 5, 2024

The day for Gacha Pets ended five minutes ago and I went back into the game to see how many eggs my pets produced. It said I got 1 premium day for being arena rank 3. This is not true. I ranked 2nd with over 33000 points. The person that was in 3rd had over 20000 points. This happens a lot where it gives the wrong information for the arena. Yesterday, Meaning Thursday, I was also ranked 2nd but I dn't think it even said that I was on the arena leaderboard. I could have missed when it said that so I'm not worried about it. It's just that I'll play for over 4 hours trying hard to make it to the top three on the leaderboard. I'm not complaining about it. I'll take the one day of premium because I know that you don't have to give us anything for making it on the top of the leaderboard.
Something I've noticed when I go on the game to get my information about how many eggs my pets produced. It says my 78 pets with mates. I only have 76 pets with mates. In total I have 152 pets and that is 76 male and 76 female for them all. I've actually written down all my pets and counted them. I also put the male and female of each pet together. This isn't anything major but it just seemed strange to me.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on July 7, 2024

Dang, I thought that I had fixed this. I'll look into it some more. Sorry for the problems.

Reply by Jennifer on July 8, 2024

When I went into the game to get my results for Sunday I was given the correct arena information. It doesn't give incorrect information as often as it used to. I think last Saturday night was the first time in quite a while. I'm not really worried about it. I usually just use the arena to help level up my pets. Every few days I would fight all day to try and get one of the top rankings which now takes me about five straight hours of playing to keep up with other people because my pets get knocked out so much. I work hard at it and have fun. I might start buying the premium packs.

Please sign in to post a reply.