another idea

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 17, 2024

I just thought of a great idea that would be helpful for the browser version. I love that on the browser version we can now say how many food items of a recipe we want to craft and we can choose the quantities in other areas of the game. This makes it so easy. It would be nice if we could say how many potions, like health and stamina, we want to give a pet. On the app version we can already say how many stamina potions we want to give at once but not health. This would be helpful because if a pet has 30,000 health and is down to 0 health we could be asked how many we want to give like we are asked for other potions. We wouldn't have to keep going to our items, find health potion, and give it to the pet. As it is now we have to do this three times if our pet had 30,000 health. My female Stormy has over 90,000 health and was knocked out in the arena. I usually would give her a large health potion but I don't have any made right now so I gave her three health potions and put her back in the arena hoping she would win and level up. If I wanted her at full health I'd have to do the steps ten times to give her health potions or send her to the spa.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 18, 2024

I have an update for items on the browser version that should go live this Sunday after the endless forest reset. It doesn’t ask you how many to use, but it does ask you if you want to give the same item to another pet. The select quantity option would be better, but I don’t think I will have time to add that in this next update.

Please sign in to post a reply.