Question about the Shelly evolution

Posted by willla on Dec. 25, 2023

I had a question about the showing evolution.
When I was fighting one of the opponents that had it, the echo version and said that it had the pizza delivery treat.
What is that supposed to do? I meant the Shelly evolution. And the pizza delivery treat. trait. I had a question about the showing evolution.
When I was fighting one of the opponents that had it, the echo version and said that it had the pizza delivery treat.
What is that supposed to do? also, what is it Schell shield? For the Shelly evolution? also, did you like my idea about all the different types? I mean all the different types of pets?

Replies

Reply by Rmjeeves on Dec. 25, 2023

Pizza delivery, and many other sub skills are part of Tubby’s skill, Cowabunga. It chooses up to 3 sub skills, when it is Tubby’s turn to attack. Tubby is Torta when it receives fatal damage. Shell Shield is gained when Torta gains a positive status effect. Shell Shield provides a percentage of defense, which increases based in Shell Shield stacks. When Torta receives fatal damage and turns into Tubby, if pet has gained a positive status effect via Shell Shield, explode, dealing damage based on the amount of stacks of Shell Shield.

Reply by willla on Dec. 25, 2023

Thank you. also, are those sub skills random? also, when did the pizza delivery subs go as activated, is the defence of the evolved version of Shelly raised up by two? Or how much? I don’t know, because I’ve never owned one.
So that’s why I’m curious and I’m asking you questions because I’ve never owned one of these before.
I only have my evolved Chica. also, I got to meet the evolved version of punk.
One of the opponents had it.
What is that like? also, I really want to own it a torta, but they cost way too many gotcha coins. I mean they cost too much gotcha coins to get an orb evolution plus a brand of torta. and I think the evolved version of Chica is really really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! also, what is your favourite evolved pet?
Does anyone know what their favourite beloved pet is? On gotcha pets? I meant to say evolved pet. mine is the evolution of Chica. I feel like that one does the most damage than all the other evolutions I’ve encountered.

Reply by Joe on Dec. 25, 2023

A. The pizza delivery and sub skills are random as far as I'm aware.
B. The Noel, evolved Punk brand, can be found in the dungeon, around floor 400 and above.
C. The Torta, evolved Shelly Brand, can be found in the mines.
Don't pay for the brands unless you really want to. Look where I said and you should find them.

Reply by willla on Dec. 26, 2023

Thank you.

Please sign in to post a reply.