Browser Game Vs. Alexa Game

Posted by rowdyamerican on May 2, 2023

Is the Alexa game different than the browser game? I've started playing on Alexa but I'm seeing things in the forums that I've never come across in the Alexa version. If they are different, is there a way to use the same account on both or would I have to play two separate games.

Replies

Reply by CrazyCobra on May 2, 2023

The browser version of the game is almost always ahead versus alexa due to amazons verification system. You can play the browser version with the same account as the alexa.

Reply by CrazyCobra on May 2, 2023

Just use the digital hokum account linked with your alexa account.

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on May 2, 2023

I play both from one accountd. To access the browser version of the game go to https://www.digitalhokum.com/games/gacha-pets/play or click on play.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on May 3, 2023

Clicking on play is easier. The only thing I don't like about the browser game is that it has no sounds. Speaking of sounds, Malero, when you can, can you please add sounds to the old pet skills?

Reply by Joe on Sept. 1, 2023

I realize this thread is old but I'll post here. I'm a new player and I started playing on Alexa. Browser mode is much easier for some things, especially because it isn't always easy to make Alexa understand what you want.

Please sign in to post a reply.