The problem using fishing contract solved and a suggestion

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 12, 2023

I've only been playing for a week now and I really enjoy this game. However, I was having trying to use my fishing contract. I finally figured out how to get it to work. If your at the docks it doesn't work to say use fishing contract. You have to say it before you go to the docks. I just got a farming contract and it's the same way for that. Also I noticed that if you say list lock box it tells yo haow many you have but if you say list contracts, list bate pouch, or list seed pouch it gives you other messages. It does work if you ask what these things are and also when you ask to open bate pouch or seed pouch. I think there should be a category for these types of things. The amount of eggs and amber could also be in this category even though you are able to find out the amount by say list amber/eggs.
Something else I noticed. Last week I got a fishing contract. I saw it when I said list items. Yesterday I got another one and I said to use it. When it said something about using it I was also told I had 0 contracts. Since I got a second one did it remove the first one I had?
One last thing for now. I tried giving a glyf to a pet but it didn't work. I might have just said the item wrong but do I give it to a pet before going into the arena or after? I was trying to give bolder toss to a pet.
Thanks for all the help.

Replies

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Dec. 12, 2023

No, you can get as many contracts as you want. Just say list contracts and it will tell you how many contracts you have. And I think list seed and bait pouch does work. As for the gliffs, they're just skills. If you give a gliff of boulder toss to a pet without the boulder toss skill, the pet will now have the boulder toss skill. If you give that gliff to a pet that already has the boulder toss skill, it will attempt to level up boulder toss. You can't give gliffs in a fight.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 12, 2023

I'm making it so you can use pouches and the quest contracts at the docks, farm, and kitchen. I should be done with it here in about an hour or two along with a few changes to the daycare.

I do need to add list commands for the latest item types. I'll have to add that after the next update I'm working on. You can say "how many bait pouches do I have" to hear how many you have in the meantime.

I can look into the missing contract for you. It looks like you may have two accounts. Do you think you could say "tell me about me" and reply here with your user ID?

You can try saying "Use glyph of boulder toss" instead. It will then ask you what pet you would like to give it to.

I'm glad you're liking the game so far. Thanks for reporting these issues and suggestions. I appreciate people letting me know about stuff like this so I can make the game better.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 12, 2023

I keep feeling like I'm leaving too many posts and asking too many questions. My user id is 199606. The reason it looks like I have two accounts is because I believe I do. I mainly play on my echo dot and on that I'm at trainer level 28. One day last week a friend of mine who told me about the game said when she has trouble doing something on her echo she'll come to the web browser to do it. I came to the website and clicked on the link play and thought it would bring up my game that I've been doing on my echo. After signing up with a user name it gave me a brand new game as if I had never played. On that one I'm at trainer level 2. When I came to the website to play I thought it would be what I'm currently doing on my echo. This is what I was hoping.
Saying "how many contracts, bate pouches, and seed pouches do I have" worked but I have to say it very clearly. Don't worry about the fishing contract. Maybe it's there and I overlooked it. When I asked how many contracts I had it said I had 20. I don't know how I got 20 contracts because I've only been playing for a week. I'm currently doing a farming contract and I know I have 3 more. At least that's what I was told when I asked to do a farming contract.
I have a quick question about the elixirs. I understand that the potionss take the stats like health and stamina to it's full amount but what does the elixirs like speed and intelligence do?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 12, 2023

I have the following in the item log:

+1 Fishing Contract from Quest Reward at 2023-12-08 09:25:24
+1 Farming Contract from Locksmith at 2023-12-12 00:21:07
-1 Fishing Contract Used at 2023-12-12 01:38:53
+1 Farming Contract from Locksmith at 2023-12-12 17:04:47
-1 Farming Contract Used at 2023-12-12 21:44:47
+2 Farming Contract from Locksmith at 2023-12-12 21:58:34
+1 Cooking Contract from Locksmith at 2023-12-12 21:58:34

You have 1 Cooking Contract, 3 Farming Contracts and 0 Fishing Contracts right now. It looks like the numbers match up! I'm not sure why it says you have 20, it must have been for a different item.

Elixirs add permanent attributes to your pets. The Endless Dungeon drops basic elixirs that increase the labeled attribute by 1. There are elixirs you can craft that add a bit more, for example, Elixir of the Dragon increases intelligence by 5 and vitality by 5. The recipe and ingredients needed to craft them can be found in the Endless Forest.

Don't worry about sending too many messages. Someone may search for the same problems you're facing and find an answer. And I really don't mind answering them. I need to work on adding a lot of this type of information inside of the game.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 12, 2023

Have you been able to figure out why I have two accounts? One on my echo dot and one on the website. I don't understand why my game that I play on my echo dot Isn't the one on the web like I'm thinking it's supposed to be. At least that's what it sounds like according to my friend and also someone who replied on one of my posts. Both of them say when they can't get the game to understand what they say they use the web browser to do what they want. Is there a way to remove the game I started on the website and try again to get my current game to show up? If I play on my echo and then play on the Alexa app on my phone it's the same game. If I have to I could disable the skill on the echo and start all over. I hope I don't have to do that though. I've enjoyed getting the five eggs and five amber. I'm guessing it's because it's December and the Christmas season.

Please sign in to post a reply.