Questions about glyphs and the market

Posted by jewel on Dec. 29, 2023

I went to buy some olive oil today. Why is it so expensive now? Especially sense you need it for so much food. Same for sugar. Also, while I was there, I saw something calld Agar, what is that for? Also, I went to the temple of mist vender today and got a glyph of summon sprig. My echo would not let me learn about its skill. Is natures sacrifice only supposed to heal? Finally, when will be able to find more recipes for different foods? And if there are any somewhere where are they?

Replies

Reply by Joe on Dec. 29, 2023

Agar is for making marshmallows which are then used for making hot cocoa.

Reply by jewel on Dec. 29, 2023

How do I get a recipe for that?

Wait, it says I can get that by going to the north pole and paying holiday spirit. How do I get to the north pole!

Because I've been saying list places all december and I've never found anything but the normal things.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 30, 2023

I wasn't able to get the Christmas event out in time this year. People on the Discord server helped me test out the boss fight against Krampus, but that's about all that happened this year, unfortunately. I was planning on making Holiday Spirit drop from all activities. You will still be able to fight Krampus year-round if you find his summoning scroll. I'll enable the drop for the summoning scroll after I'm done fixing some issues that the testers discovered.

Reply by jewel on Dec. 30, 2023

Oh. Okkay.
Is there a way I can get my echo to understand the word Santa Pause? Whenever I tell it to send female Santa Pause to the spa it just says Female Yeta is now at the spa. For the activities I can just say marshmellow or salty harring and it will understand Santa Pause but for health potions and the spa I can't get it to.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 30, 2023

I’m locked out of performing live updates to Gacha Pets right now and have to go through certification, so a lot of the new stuff Alexa won’t understand. I didn’t realize I was locked out and enabled the new brands to drop thinking I’d update the skill right after. But a few people got it and I thought it would be unfair to disable it after some people got it. Hopefully it will go through certification quickly.

There are a few work arounds. You can select the pets by saying their pet ID rather than their name when Alexa is asking for a pet name. Santa Paws is 96 and Noel is 97. This won’t work with sending them to the spa, though. There is one way to get them to the spa, though. If you have at least 3 knocked out pets and say “list pets”, Alexa will ask you if you want to send all of your knocked out pets to the spa. It’s not the most convenient work around, but it’s the best one I can think of right now.

Again, I’m sorry. I’m usually very careful with making changes to Alexa so I don’t get locked out of live updates. I’m still not quite sure what I did that locked me out.

Reply by jewel on Dec. 30, 2023

Well thank you. I guess I'll just nock out some of my weaker pets to get them to the spa.

Please sign in to post a reply.