A small question and a segestion.

Posted by Link on April 1, 2024

Hello all, I have a small question.
Is it possible to restart an acound?
That would be really helpful for a podcast on the game I am planning to do on the browser version.
And a segestion here.
Is it possible to add discriptions for pets and equipment?
For me as a blind person that would be really helpful and awesome.
Thanks in advance for all the replys.
And if there are none, thanks for reading.

Replies

Reply by Link on April 1, 2024

Sorry, a small eddit.
Could we please have a option to send letters with and without gifts to other players we know the username of?
That would be nice to have.
Thanks for reading.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on April 2, 2024

There is no feature to restart an account, but you can create a new one for a fresh start.

Yes, I need to make an effort to make better descriptions for the pets and equipment. A lot of them are more or less blank.

Sending letters and gifts is something I want to do, but it comes with a few problems I'm not quite ready to solve. The biggest one is that people would have a reason to steal other people's accounts.

Reply by jeffery on April 6, 2024

on KNIGHT manager which is another game, you have the option to trade instead of gifts. This is a lot better to ensure that they will be no scams and players will always get something in exchange

Reply by Link on April 12, 2024

Sure that would be an option, but better to if possible add both if you just want to send gifts to other players.

Reply by jeffery on April 13, 2024

but you can get almost any resource in the game from the auction house and lots of them are quite cheap

Please sign in to post a reply.