Question about giving food to pets

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 17, 2024

I'm on cooking level 5 and I love these new recipes but I have a question. Do people randomly give food to their pets or do they usually give food that best helps the pet? Does it really matter what food you give a pet? My female Bumble's lowest stat is speed. so in my mind it would be best to give her food that would give extra speed. I could give Bumble salmon filet or garden salsa because these two foods increase base speed by 100. Garden salsa also increases fire damage so would it be any benefit to bumble since they are a ice/light pet and not fire? Maybe I'm making this more difficult than it needs to be. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to make my pets the best they can be and not get knocked out so much in the arena. I just gave ginger snap to my female wooly even though vitality is her strongest stat but it also helps with earth damage and she is an earth pet. I had the same type of trouble trying to decide which equipment to give to which pet. Especially with the equipment that focused on strength, speed, intelligence, and vitality. I haven't used any of those types of equipment yet except for mask of ritual.

Replies

There are no replies to this forum thread.

Please sign in to post a reply.