Questions about the pets

Posted by MasterSadler on March 7, 2023

Yes, I was wondering, when will the pets be able to go pass 250. Will it be soon? If you are taking names to be a tester; I am putting my name in the hat first. Please if it is not a problem could you let us know when it will be up and ready to go. Thanks MS

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 9, 2023

The evolution system has been completed! The first pet to receive an evolution is Devvy. The pet it evolves into is Lectry, a Fire/Lightning pet with a primary skill called Arc and a secondary skill called Thunder Fury. To evolve a Devvy into Lectry, it must be level 250, both Poke and Ignite must be mastery level 10 and you have to give it a Brand of Lectry. Once all of those requirements are met, you have to use an Orb of Evolution on it.

Brands are a new item type that grant a pet a trait and also open up possible evolutions. You can give Brand of Lectry to any pet and it will grant the Sparks trait, which Applies a burn on the target for each stack of Shock whenever Shock is applied to an enemy. While you can apply Brand of Lectry to any pet, only Devvy can gain the option to evolve into Lectry from it. Pets can gain up to three traits from brands, but no duplicates.

Brand of Lectry and Orb of Evolution will be rare drops in the Endless Dungeon. The system is done, but it is not live, yet. You may encounter Lectry in the Endless Forest before the update goes live, though.

Reply by MasterSadler on March 12, 2023

Ok, thanks so you doesn't need any testers?

Reply by CrazyCobra on March 13, 2023

Why is it going to be so difficult to evolve pets? Will they be substantially stronger?

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on March 15, 2023

Can you add a way to learn about different status effects?

Please sign in to post a reply.