Arena idea

Posted by Neal on Jan. 21, 2024

So, basically there are new leagues. Every day, if you battle at least once, you can get daily rewards like eggs and stuff. There are three leagues are each has separate prizes. Also another idea, guild bosses. Every week, every person in the guild can fight the boss. If somebody defeats the boss, all rewards are shared between all guild members. But the person who defeated it gets double exp and rewards. I'm thinking about a level one boss having around 10mil for noobs and stuff and 1billion for max.

Replies

Reply by Neal on Jan. 21, 2024

I stand corrected. 100 billion for max

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 21, 2024

I plan on reworking the arena next month. I haven't figured it all out yet, but there will be a ranking system and seasons. The seasons will probably be a month-long and you will lose around 1 rank when it resets. I will be adding a currency for the arena and a vendor with some new things to buy.

As for the bosses, there will be a new boss system soon. I'm trying to finish it up before the end of the month. Basically, scrolls will drop that summon a specific boss and everyone can join the battle to take it down.

Reply by Neal on Jan. 22, 2024

what about bosses

Reply by Neal on Jan. 22, 2024

* guild

Please sign in to post a reply.