Fishing, farming and cooking

Posted by DRAKE on Oct. 20, 2023

When fishing, farming and cooking can you go further than level 10?
If so, how do you do this?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Oct. 20, 2023

My current plan is to add hunting, alchemy, and animal husbandry. Then I'll go back and add more content for all of them and increase the levels for each in future updates.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 20, 2023

I think the highest level in farming should stay the same because that is already too many plots to plant for me to keep track of. Unless, there is a way to plant several of the same plants in more than one plot and check on them. For an example: You could plant rice in 5 plots and you can check all of those at once. What does everyone else think? I would like to know.

Reply by DRAKE on Oct. 20, 2023

Thanks for that. Sounds like lots of work for you.
Is it possible to play Town smith in UK on Alexa?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Oct. 24, 2023

It should be pretty easy to make Townsmith available in the UK. I have a few things I need to fix on Townsmith this week and I'll make it available in the UK and Canada as well.

I'm not super happy with how farming turned out to be honest. I may make it so you have to buy the plots and have something else that unlocks with levels. I first had it so different seeds unlocked with farming level, but that limited what ingredients cooking recipes could have at lower levels. Maybe when I add more seeds, I can make them restricted by farming level.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 25, 2023

That sounds amazing! Afterall, you always have great ideas and I totally respect that. I say this because a lot of people I know want a game a certain way and it is good to say your opinion, but they can't tell everyone that creates a game what to do. It is hard to make it fun for everyone and those people need to understand that. I can understand my friend though because one time, they were playing 6 swords and they had to get a new Echo. They tried speaking to the game creators and they told them that they would just have to start all over again. I understood their frustration too because it ended up happening to me! I wrote an email to the 6 Swords developers and I never heard back so I quit that game. I really appreciate your work in making this game fun for everyone and now this is the new game I am playing. ☺☺ I wish you guys the best and thank you for everything.
With all respect, Alee20

Reply by DRAKE on Oct. 25, 2023

As a totally blind gamer I very much appreciate all your work developing the game . Also your quick responses to any questions.
Thank you, Drake

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 26, 2023

I am also a totally blind gamer and I enjoy this game! ☺ 😂

Please sign in to post a reply.