Question about Electri

Posted by willla on Dec. 28, 2023

I’m curious to know, how really good is Electri? I haven’t used one yet, because my female Debbie is level 137, but I might be getting to the level 200s soon, so I’m curious to know.
Also, a question about the Christmas evolutions, for Paul Bear and punk, are they going to stick around all year? I mean are they going to be permanent in the whole game? Or are they going to be gone on New Year’s?

Replies

Reply by Mark on Dec. 28, 2023

Well, I actually have a lectry. mine is currently above level 50 I’m not really sure how much, but it can do quite a bit of damage, when it uses the arc attack, mine does more than 1 million damage. but that’s only because I have used the orbs of mastery on it. I’m not sure how much it would do if you did not use the orb of mastery. As for the evolutions disappearing? I don’t think that they would disappear.

Reply by ayumi on Dec. 29, 2023

It can do tens or even hundreds of millions of damage with arc. In terms of attack power, it is the strongest. but you definitely need to master arc to the maximum to subsequently get maximum efficiency.

Reply by willla on Dec. 29, 2023

Yes, well, I just upgraded my daddy and I got it to the Electri, but I only have the arc skill at level one.
I can’t seem to say it because the echo does not understand it.
And I meant to say my Debbie.

Reply by Joe on Dec. 29, 2023

Lectry's pet id is 69. You just go to the dungeon or wherever and when Alexa asks to pick a pet, just say 69. Lectry is very good for the forest because it kills everything. The Christmas evolutions won't disappear because that would leave some people with the evolutions and some without so I'm quite sure the evolutions will be here.

Reply by willla on Dec. 29, 2023

OK.
Thanks.

Please sign in to post a reply.