Have some questions and feature request.

Posted by Makenna365 on Aug. 26, 2022

Hi. My name is Makenna. I was wondering how to set my username for gacha pets. I would like to set it as katprincess2169 but I can't figure out how to do so. Also, I would like to suggest to be able to team up with my friend and help each other in Dungeon battles and arena battles. Maybe even raid battles. Also, I would like to suggest to be able to send gifts to each other as well, there is another game called night manager that has that feature, and hope it will be implemented in this game as well. I’d like to be able to send coins food eggs potions that kind of thing back-and-forth with friends. Hope you be willing to take these into consideration. Also, one of my pets called a trash panda that is mail has this trash Tosh skill that has a lot of different skills, but my friends doesn’t. Also, only my Mail trash panda has that scale and not my female. Wondering if that is normal or if it’s because I’m beta testing, or what the deal is with that.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Aug. 26, 2022

You can say “change username to katprincess2169“ to change your username. Trash toss is a new skill for trash panda. All new trash pandas will start with it and I’ll be giving it to all other trash pandas soon.

I could add the sending gifts feature pretty easily. I’ll add it to my to-do list!

I’ll have to think about how people could team up like that. I want to add a lot more activities to Gacha Pets and I’ll have to keep that in mind when trying to come up with new ideas.

Reply by Makenna365 on Aug. 26, 2022

Thank you for taking my suggestions into consideration. I really appreciate the hard work for you putting into this app or skill. I am not that great at development skills, but in the future if you ever look for somebody to be a part of the development team, I would gladly do so. I might need help at first, but I probably can get the hang of it.

Reply by Taha on Aug. 29, 2022

Yeah I like your suggestions and also developer I recommend you I recommend you make discord server for this game your game

Please sign in to post a reply.