A question about the updates

Posted by jewel on Feb. 13, 2023

Have the new equitment and other things updates been released yet? Because I can't find anything. Also, I used the mistearious vile on one of my pets on the echo and got the down but not dead statace effect. What is that?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 13, 2023

No update yet. I'm having to refactor some things to make future equipment and pets more interesting. Status effects that enable triggers and skills that enable triggers. I have all of the new equipment done but Shadow Lotus. Down, Not Dead status effect comes from the new Phoenix Feather equipment.

Reply by jewel on Feb. 14, 2023

Ok, thanks that makes much more sinse.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Feb. 24, 2023

Why does Alexa tell me what the special trait for some of the old equipment and a little bit of the new equipment, but not all of the new equipment. For example, it tells me what ritual mask's trait is, but not what tuska tusk or black lotice pedal or phenix feather and some others. Also, I can't equip the batcha wings to anything.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 28, 2023

I’ll have to look into the issue with batula wing. The info isn’t there because what’s on the server is just a foundation to insert the name into the Alexa intent schema.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 1, 2023

Everything looks okay with Batula Wing. Alexa might be having problems hearing you. I know it's not ideal, but you might have better luck equipping it on the browser version of the game.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on March 4, 2023

Darn. Can you make it so that Alexa tells me what all of the equipment does instead of just telling me what some of it does? Also, can you add a way for Alexa to tell me what pet the equipment is on?

Please sign in to post a reply.