Evolved pets in the endless forest

Posted by willla on Dec. 26, 2023

I don’t know if this idea will work, but I hope we can do it.
I wonder if we can have the evolved pets in the in this forest? The evolved version of the regular pets?
This only occurs if you have your evolved pets with you, then you’re evolved pet will be fighting the wild evolved pets in the endless forest. for example, in the echo version it would say, you have ventured off to the west and walked into a trap.
You have encountered level 20 Electri, level 20 Santa paws, and level 20 Cozi. and like I said this would only work if your evolved pets were with you in the forest. and then the wild evolved pets wouldn’t do as much damage as your evolved pets.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 27, 2023

That would be cool. Also, if you guys can add more food to the forest, like random trees with apples, or a way to find more blackberries and raspberries, that would be cool.

Reply by jewel on Dec. 28, 2023

Also, I think the level of wild evolved pets should be 3/4 or 4/5 of the level of the normal pets because of how powerful they are. Otherwise, I'd probably be dead after checkpoint 12.

Reply by willla on Dec. 28, 2023

Oh yeah, that actually makes sense. I forgot about that, considering that my female cause I already does 3.9 million damage, so if a wild female cause they did over that amount, then yeah that would make sense.
I totally forgot. But yes, I do think that would be a good idea.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 30, 2023

I plan on adding stages that increase the variety of monsters soon at certain thresholds. Maybe every 200 levels in the dungeon/mines and every 10 checkpoints in the forest, the next rarity of pet will be used. So 1-200 will be common, 201-400 uncommon, etc. It also might make sense to make that the majority of the enemies be an element that makes sense for the area. Shadow in the dungeon, fire/earth in the mines, earth/water/wind in the forest. But mix in a bit of everything to keep it interesting. Maybe 66% matching, 33% everything else.

I will probably do this pretty soon. It makes too much sense.

Reply by willla on Dec. 31, 2023

OK.
I can’t wait to check it out.
!!!!!!!!!

Please sign in to post a reply.