Question about fishing contract

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 8, 2023

I now have a question about the fishing contract. I said what is fishing contract and it told me and it said to use it just say use fishing contract. When I said use fishing contract I was told I didn't have a bate called fishing contract. I also tried just saying fishing contract but I got the same message about not having a bate called fishing contract. Is there a different command that should be used?
Also when I say male/female monti the game thinks I said monkey and gives me the information for nuki (I'm sure I spelled the name wrong). Is anyone else having this problem. Maybe it's my echo. There are a few names it doesn't understand but it will give me the pet I'm asking for.
While I'm at it let me leave my suggestion as well. While fishing we might get the locked boxes or contracts and sometimes I forget that I have them. When I say list items I'm told to use one of the categories like potion, food, etc because I have a lot of items. There isn't a category for these types of things. If there was the number of eggs and amber we have could also be listed there. I'm sure if we needed to know how many eggs and amber we had we probably would just say eggs or amber.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 9, 2023

Fishing contracts are used to start a fishing quest. Also, the items are divided into categories. You just have to say list my potions, or list my foods and for the Monty whenever I say about Monday it works for me.
But normally pets that I cannot pronounce, will lead me to go to the web browser, and work with them from there

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 9, 2023

I thank you and I understand all this but I was wondering why when I say use fishing contract like the description of it said to do I'm told I don't have any bate called fishing contract. I've been through all the categories but there isn't one that lists things like the fishing contracts or the boxes we find while fishing. Unless there's a category I'm missing. When I say list items and I have too many I believe it gives me 8 categories.
I appreciate the help you've given me. Last night for the first time I gave equipment to a pet and used an orb of mastery.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 10, 2023

Whenever I say list lockboxes, it tells me which ones I own to open them at the locksmith. It will charge you 10,000 coins.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Dec. 12, 2023

I think you need to say use fishing contracts when you're not at the dock. That sounds like your problem.

Please sign in to post a reply.