Evolved pet questions

Posted by willla on Dec. 26, 2023

Hello.
Does anyone know what evolved pet on gotcha pets is their favorite? also, a question to the developer, could we also add it where you can have evolved pet in the analyst forest? I mean in this forest. I mean the endless forest also, my favourite evolved pet is the Chica, and the Electri, which is Debbie’s evolution. although I actually got destroyed by one of the opponents who had a Cozi that did one 9 million damage. I meant to say 19 million damage.
Or it was 19.1 million damage. Because it’s orb of mastery level is level 10 for the moves call for back up and cannon fodder.
And I also enjoyed the Shelly evolution. also, I really really enjoyed both versions of this game and I will give it 10 stars. Also, what is the plan for adventure mode? Also, if the activity in adventure mode involves pets, are we allowed to take our evolved pets? Or would that be cheating?

Replies

Reply by Mark on Dec. 27, 2023

My favorite evolved pet is the Kaze. and from what I know, I could easily take my evolved pets into the endless forest, for me that’s no problem.

Reply by willla on Dec. 27, 2023

Me too.
That is also mine too.
I also enjoy my tree. Do you mind even though I don’t have one yet, because right now my max level format Debbie is level 200. Also, the thing that I meant, who is that also that I think other wild evolved pets should be in the endless forest too, along with the evolved pets.
For example, the echo version would say the following:
You have encountered level 20 Cozi, level 20 Santa paws, and level 20 torta.

Please sign in to post a reply.