Have some questions

Posted by Makenna2177 on Jan. 11, 2023

Does anyone know what the wet stones and shadow resen is for? Also, can we sell all of one of our items in the future? I have a Dungeon map that I don’t want to use and I would like to get rid of it.

Replies

Reply by Makenna2177 on Jan. 11, 2023

Right now, for the auction house, it forces me to keep one item. But I would like to see if we can be able to make it so if we don’t want any of an item we can sell it all.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 11, 2023

Whetstones attempt to refine equipment. Say "Use whetstone on equipment name" to try it out.

Shadow Resin is the new Endless Dungeon currency. You can use it to be taken to the new vendor. The new vendor only sells Orbs of Mastery and Dungeon Maps right now, but I plan on adding some fun stuff to add later, like a Glyph Lockbox that contains a rare random glyph.

I'm not sure why you can't sell all of them on the auction house. I'll make a note to test it out later.

Thank you for helping me out. For some reason it makes me keep one in my inventory when I want to sell the one I have.

Also, are there going to be any new pets soon? Or is the adventure mode coming out soon?

I just got some thing else new with leveling up my trainer level. What does an orb of tempering do?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 11, 2023

I have a quite a few new pets planned out on paper, I just need to implement them. New equipment too. I implemented 4 new equipment today that I will be releasing” tomorrow hopefully. They’re not all that exciting, though, and are mainly for new players. They’re similar to Ancient Rune, but apply the Minor/Major attribute buffs at the start of battle. Adventure mode is the next big thing, I’ll send out beta invites when it’s ready. I’m guessing it’s still at least 6 months away from being ready for testing, though.

Orb of Tempering increases the maximum number of forges on an equipment by 5. It’s similar to Orb of Awakening, but for equipment instead of pets.

How do you use the or both tempering? Also, Were you able to test out what’s going on with the auction house?

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Jan. 13, 2023

Ignore my other question about shadow resin because I saw that other post before this one.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 13, 2023

You just say "use orb of tempering on equipment name" and it will attempt to refine it. I haven't looked into the auction house yet. I've been super busy this week. It is on my list, though.

Reply by Taha on Jan. 15, 2023

How trainer level work explain please you can check status of trainer level like unite experience or I don't understand how it works

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 15, 2023

@Taha Trainer level unlocks content and gives rewards. Checking trainer levels will be added in the future.

Reply by MasterSadler on Jan. 19, 2023

Yes, I also have a question about trainning levels. How many fights do you have to do before your trainning level goes up?

Reply by ayumi on Jan. 20, 2023

So… What is the highest trainer level that unlocks a place, activity or such, because I want to know if there are ones I am yet to unlock

Please sign in to post a reply.