Questions about how to train a pet

Posted by Goro on June 29, 2024

Hello, I just joined this game not long ago, as far as I remember, about 2 to 3 weeks and there are still many things that I don't know about this game.
Currently I have 2 problems related to pet training:
First is the issue related to Krampus boss, I managed to deal over 39 billion damage to that boss and this is the mail I received when accessing the post office.
Let's take a look at your mailbox. New Message from Anna, The Void Caller. Thank you for helping us defeat Krampus. You managed to deal a total of 39.2 billion damage and reached 3rd place in the battle. I have enclosed your share of the loot and Gacha Coin. We should all thank the top trainers in this battle for their hard work: Huyhuytv reached 1st place with 23.4 trillion damage, high evolutionary reached 2nd place with 4.1 trillion damage, Goro reached 3rd place with 39.2 billion damage, darlene reached 4th place with 29.5 billion damage and Krafumu reached 5th place with 28.6 billion damage. Your package contained the following items: 2 Ornate Holiday Lockbox. There's a sack of Gacha Coin in here. You've received 1,000,000 Gacha Coins and now have 67,151,818 Gacha Coins.
So how do people trillions of damage to this boss? Can you guide me? I don't know what step I did wrong. Currently I'm using Kaze for my team, but the skill called Call of backup does just over 100 million damage per shot.
The second problem is the endless forest, I have reached 15498 points in the endless forest, but now I can't continue.
I gave my 3 pets including:
Kaze level 154: I have upgraded all the ancient gifts to the wind attribute, for a total of 52 wind gifts.
Gift of Wind (52)+1 speed per pet level, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +21008 speed, +52% resilience.
Equipment:
+11 Celestial PipeMythic Charm, 15 forges out of 15 Maximum Forges
Strength
Speed
Intelligence
Vitality
Defense
Critical Chance
0.5%
Critical Damage
5%
Defense Ignore
Increased Damage
35%
Trait: Second Wind
When this pet activates a skill, 25% + refine level percent chance to reduce the cooldown by 1 and activate the the skill in the second slot of all allies. If this pet has the Wind element, +25% chance.

Uni level 250: I provided Uni with the following:
Gift of Ice (10)+80 defense per pet level, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +200000 defense, +10% resilience.
Gift of Lightning (10)+1 intelligence per pet level, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +2500 intelligence, +10% resilience.
Gift of Light (4)+5% increased healing, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +20% increased healing, +4% resilience.
Gift of Shadow (2)+2% all resistances, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +4% all resistances, +2% resilience.
Equipment:
+10 Yetta PawMythic Charm, 0 forges out of 15 Maximum Forges
Strength
Speed
Intelligence
Vitality
Defense
Trait: Double Tap
20% + 3% per refine level chance to use the same skill twice in a row.

Scorchy level 226: I provided Uni with the following:
Gift of Ice (5)+80 defense per pet level, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +90400 defense, +5% resilience.
Gift of Lightning (19)+1 intelligence per pet level, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +4294 intelligence, +19% resilience.
Gift of Light (2)+5% increased healing, +1% resilience.
Current Bonus: +10% increased healing, +2% resilience.
Equipment:
Warden's SpellbookRare Charm, 0 forges out of 90 Maximum Forges
Intelligence
Vitality
Trait: Gift of the Warden
Apply a random positive status effect to a pet on heal.

I'm not providing the full stats of the pet here because I think it would make this article longer.
And everyone will likely have different pet stats based on the pet's equipment and level.
These are my 2 problems, mainly related to the damage caused by pets, I hope to be answered because I want to enjoy the game to the fullest.
Thanks!

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on June 29, 2024

For Krampus you did really well. It took me quite a while before I was doing over a total of 1 billion damage and I've been playing since December. Krampus hasn't been out that long. Maybe since February or March. I have friends who can do trillions of damage and I don't know how they do it. I think one thing that helps is get the pets to level 250. I used evolved pets to fight Krampus and none of them are at level 250. It's taking a while. Also the equipment you use makes a difference. I've been using Lectry (evolved from Devvy) and my male and female Kaze (evolved from Chika). I use dragon eye on Lectry, mysterious vile, and yeta paw with my male and female kaze. People do different things and use different pets but this is what I do. Also I have the glyph of summond sprig on all three of those pets and use that skill when fighting Krampus. When you use summond sprig on Kaze it still activates cannon fotter. Going into the mines and dungeon is a great way to level up your pets. Plus you get other stuff from the mines and dungeon. I'll put some glyphs of sprig in the auction house in case you're interested.
The forest can get hard especially since you usually come across evolved pets between the higher check points. Also those pets are at a high level. I'm always trying new things to see what works best for me.

Please sign in to post a reply.