New player with a question and suggestion

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 6, 2023

I just started playing at the beginning of the week. I play on an echo dot but I have also played a little on the website and I have a question. I noticed when I looked at my equipment it gave information about the different equipment. One thing it says is 0 forges out of 10 Maximum Forges. What does this mean?
Now here's my suggestion. I really like being able to see all the information about an item/equipment when we play on the website. It would be nice if there was a link on the website that took us to a page that had all the information for all the different items we get in the game. The items could be categorized by the type of items such as equipment, potions, food, etc. For example the information for the Orb of Mastery would be under the heading of Enhancement. Then the information for it would say: No Minimum Quantity
An orb that increases a skills mastery level. Higher-level skills may fail to level up upon use.
My other suggestion is this. When we play on the Alexa app or echo device we can find out about our pets and equipment by saying inspect (pet name or equipment name). It would be nice if we could do the same thing for all the items like the orb of mastery. I have a dungeon map but I don't know what it's used for so the option to say inspect dungeon map while on the game or being able to find out about it on the website would be helpful.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 6, 2023

Hi! And welcome to the forum :)

You can forge your equipment at the Mines of Descent. After every boss, a blacksmith will give you the option to forge a new attribute or refine your equipment. Each equipment also has bonus forge attributes that are applied after each forge. Refining your equipment increases the functionality of the trait on the equipment.

For example, You go into the mines with a Devvy equipped with a Batula Wing. After beating a boss in the Mines of Descent, the blacksmith offers to forge Defense or Refine your Batula wing.

Forge Option: Batula Wing also gets 4 speed for every forge, so if you pick the forge option, the blacksmith will add 20 defense and 4 speed to your Batula Wing and increase the forges by one. Once you reach max forges, the only option will be to refine. You can increase the maximum forges by cracking the same equipment from Ancient Amber or by using an Orb of Tempering.

Refine Option: If you choose to refine it, Batula Wing will be refined to a +1 Batula Wing. After the first refinement, you only have a chance to refine it and it gets harder and harder the higher the refine level is. Batula Wing applies Minor Speed at the start of each battle. If you get it to +5 Refine, it changes to Major Speed. +10 applies both Minor and Major Speed. +15 apples both buffs to the entire party. Successfully refining also increases Strength, Intelligence, Speed, and Vitality by the new refine level, so your first refine will increase them all by 1.

The forge option is random and there are a bunch of different things you can forge onto your equipment, not just the four attributes.

You can say "what is {item_name}" on Alexa to hear about the item. I didn't have "inspect {item_name}" before, but I just added it and it will be enabled today or tomorrow.

I've been working on a guide for the game, but I haven't finished it yet. The game definitely needs it...

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 6, 2023

Thank you for all this good information. As a new player this is a lot to understand all at once but as I try things I'll get it. I always do. I have one last question for now. Is there a command that will let us find out what level we are on as a trainer as well as what level we are on at the farm, kitchen, and docks and maybe how many experience points we need to get to the next level?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 6, 2023

Yes, to hear what level you are, you can say "what level am i"

You can check the level of activities like fishing and cooking by saying "fishing level" or "cooking level"

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 6, 2023

Also, I like to keep track of all my pets in their information on my computer. That way I can just go back and check what I need to work on

Please sign in to post a reply.