Linking Gacha pets to Account

Posted by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 22, 2023

Hello!
I hope everyone is having a great day. I just wanted to say thank you to all developers for all the work you have been able to add to the game. I have one last question though. Once I buy my Alexa and connect it to my phone, can I disable the game on my brother's echo? If not, how could I link my account to my phone? I do not think it will let me sign in with another account since not only is it linked to my computer, but also to my brother's echo. Please let me know what I should do.
With Respect, Alee20

Replies

Reply by blackdragon on Oct. 22, 2023

"If all your Alexa devices are connected through one email address or phone number, your accounts will automatically be linked to the same email address/phone number. This means any skill that you disable on one device will be disabled on all other devices. If you want to create a separate account with a different associated email address or phone number, you must go to the 'More' tab within your Amazon app, select 'Settings,' and scroll to the bottom where it says 'Sign Out.' You can then sign in with the new email address or phone number to connect with Alexa. To link a skill to your account, go to the 'More' tab of your Amazon app, click 'Skills and Games,' and search for the skill you want. Within that skill, you can find a setting option that prompts you to link the skill to your account."

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 22, 2023

So I cannot transfer my brother's account that is on my computer to my phone? I do not want to lose everything I own in the game because that would be terrible. It says that a user already exists when I try to create one.

I actually did not link my account to all of my devices. So if I disable it, it could work.

I was able to fix it. Thank you Black Dragon!

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Oct. 24, 2023

I'm glad you got it figured out! To anyone else who may read this in the future, you just need to say "link account" on your new device and/or account and then log in at it will bring over your Gacha Pets account. You can then disable the skill on the old device and account and it will be unlinked.

Please sign in to post a reply.