Dealing damage

Posted by Iceball9000 on July 10, 2024

?
Thanks for your time !Hello.
whenever I go into the dungeons or arena, my pets do less damage than normal for example, my female Scorchy used to do one 2 million damage in the endless mind but now it’s only doing 200,000 damage.
This is happened since the blacksmith came out on the echo version so I don’t know if it’s just a glitch from that coming out or not.
I haven’t put any potions on any of my pets so I don’t know what’s happening. Can someone help me?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on July 10, 2024

Damage from skill mastery has been nerfed. It was adding way too much damage. I will be adding a ranked arena mode in Update 9 and I’m trying very hard to make it so stacking defenses will allow you to take a hit. Right now it’s who ever has attack initiative that is going to win and the damage is always overkill multiple times over.

Reply by Iceball9000 on July 10, 2024

Thank you one more question when will update eight come out I saw new stuff on the echo version, but I don’t know if it’s just a content update or not

Reply by Iceball9000 on July 10, 2024

Sorry one more thing there’s a bug with the blacksmith where it won’t let me use any equipment in it. It will say you can’t select an equipment right now. I don’t know what’s happening.

Reply by Jared on July 10, 2024

on the device, blacksmith doesn't even get recognized. It works in the browser version. Also, see my mail report.

Please sign in to post a reply.