I really need help

Posted by Jennifer on Jan. 1, 2024

I am currently playing my game on my echo dot. I would like the same game to be on the web browser so I can do the things I want to do that my echo is not letting me do. A few weeks ago when I set up an account on the website so I can play on the web browser it started a new gacha pets game. It was not the one I'm playing on my echo. I don't know why this happened when my friends were able to get the same game on both their echo and web browser. For over a half hour I tried to give the warden's spellbook to my female Nukey and I've also been trying to use an orb of mastery on female Nukey for WMD. I keep being told that it is not a valid option. I am also being told that I can't give warden's spellbook to female Nukey. Sometimes it thought I said morden's. This is just two examples of the trouble I have getting things done when I play on my echo. I don't know if the problem is my echo dot or Alexa not understanding me. Sometimes it doesn't understand when I say pesticide or even other equipment like giant's toe. I'm wondering if there is anyway to remove the game that was created on the web browser so I can try to get the game I am playing on my echo on the web browser. The user id number for the game on my echo is 199606.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 1, 2024

When I say, give orb of mastery to female Newquay I say skill one after that, and it works

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 1, 2024

I think I can fix this for you. You're going to lose access to the current browser version, though. Let me know if that's what you want.

You can try saying "Equip Nukey" or "Equip Female Nukey" and then it will ask you which equipment you would like to equip. You can do something similar with orbs of mastery. Say "use orb of mastery" and then it will ask you which pet you would like to use it on.

I'm very close to being done with the Barracks, which will allow you to apply as many Orbs of Mastery as you would like.

Reply by Jennifer on Jan. 1, 2024

Yes I want to get rid of the web browser version of my game. I don't know the id number for it but I left the id number for my echo dot version in my post. Will I then be able to do a new account for the web and have it be the game I'm playing on my echo like my friends have there game or will I have to disable the echo version of my game and start all over? The reason I ask is because in about a month I will vbe without wifi in my apartment due to renovations. I can use my apartment building's wifi and play on my laptop but I'll be in another part of the building and won't be able to use my echo to play. That's just one reason I want the web browser version to be the same as my echo version.
I will try your suggestion about equipping pets and using orbs of mastery. A friend of mine gave me the numbers for the pets and the equipment so I can try that as well. I gave up on trying to level up Nukey's WMD and started using Aquara instead. I am really enjoying this game and hate when Alexa doesn't understand what I want to do.
Here's an idea I thought of. It would be nice if we could remove equipment that we gave to a pet. I know we can give equipment to a different pet and I love being able to do that. There is some equipment I like better more than others like mysterious vile and I can share it between pets. I'm thinking if we give a pet equipment like tusk of tuska for example and then find that we don't really like using it we could say remove tusk of tuska from (pets name) or just say remove tusk of tuska.

Please sign in to post a reply.