Does anyone have divine glyphs

Posted by Flap123 on Aug. 10, 2026

I am rich so I’ll pay well and give items and tools beyond what most people obtain.

Replies

Reply by barbiencasey on Aug. 23, 2026

There are quite a few divine glyphs, any idea of which ones you are looking for? The only ones available are the ones for common through rare pets, just in case you didn't know. I don't have very many cool ones at the moment, but I run the dungeon pretty frequently so I can keep an eye out for you

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 24, 2026

I’ll take all for as many as you want anything you want at all

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 24, 2026

Or as many as you give me

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 24, 2026

I’m very stacked and I have an insane amount of ultra high quality items

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 25, 2026

If you have glyph of beckoning call I’ll be happy to pay 6.5 billion Gacha coins and anything you want even 1000 potions of experience and supporter pet shards

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 25, 2026

I have lots of lockboxes

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 25, 2026

And mythic glyphs such as crimson chaos. Just let me know if you require any additional items.

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 25, 2026

Embers for equipment are also available

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 25, 2026

Reply as soon as you wish to.

Reply by barbiencasey on Aug. 27, 2026

Unfortunately, Beckoning Call is from a mythic pet, so it will likely not be available for some time.

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 28, 2026

I understand, if you list out all the ones you have(assuming you don’t have too many), I can place you an offer somewhere in the billions, with other items as well.

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 28, 2026

Although I am assuming you have quite a lot of items due to your collection of divine glyphs as I have only come across 5 so far.

Reply by Flap123 on Aug. 28, 2026

The offer which is in the billions maxes out at ~10billion, taken from my buy order for health embers and glyph of beckoning call + my current amount, I can send you lockboxes as well, embers. If an interesting glyph does show up though I am happy to give you anything you want that I have.

Please sign in to post a reply.