Update??

Posted by Neal on Sept. 5, 2023

@malero when are you gonna add the next update? I know your doing this on your own but its been taking the entire summer and some of the spring and I know that you are releasing a new game but can you at least release a release date or something?
Ps. can anybody tell me if the if chika got a evolution?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 5, 2023

Yes, it has taken me much longer than I expected to finish up the current update. I'm trying very hard to finish up the current update, but I still don't have an estimate since I'm not happy with how a lot of it is working. I have been inviting people to a test town that has the docks and farm enabled. You are welcome to come if you would like to help test it out. And yes, Brand of Kaze, Chika's first evolution brand, is now dropping from Endless Forest, Mines and Dungeon.

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 5, 2023

could I join the beta?

I've moved you to the test town, Ayumi. The new places are: docks, farm, marketplace, and locksmith.

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 5, 2023

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu im soooo exciteeeeeedhcjnchjsncushgjbgxk

Reply by Neal on Sept. 5, 2023

can you also let me beta test?

I've opened a portal to Ethereal and pushed you through it. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you

I noticed a glitch as well I entered the lock smith it showed me a repropt text

The new places are only available on Alexa right now. I still need to finish up the UI.

It won't let me leave though

I've removed you from the locksmith. I'll have them done in the browser version soon. Sorry about that.

Thank you sorry again

Wait I got stuck again in farm this time. idk what is happening??????

I moved you back to Norton. Haha. I'll move you back to Ethereal when I finish up the browser pages for the new places.

Reply by Honeywolf23 on Sept. 6, 2023

Me too

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 6, 2023

I am not sure how or where to report bugs, but here are my Very small bug reports and suggestions
1: list pouches is not Valid, instead I ask it how many pouches do I have, It said I had 15 , Which brings us to the next one.
2: I say: tell me about pouch, It goes: moth is a common ingredient……… although Only works in the auction house when you say bye , talks about moth again when you say cell.
Note that I know how to use seed and bait pouches but I’m being specific here to pouches only
A suggestion: to add an on and off switch for fishing sound, I like it, but you can’t listen to it every time you fish for something, especially when you want to hear about your level progress quicker
In the end I am enjoying this A lot, And I apologize for I cannot provide much help but im trying, thank you so much.

Reply by Honeywolf23 on Sept. 7, 2023

Send me to new spot?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 7, 2023

I've moved you over @Honeywolf23

@ayumi Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can fix the pouch issues. I love the fishing sounds, but I can understand why some people would want to skip it. I've been playing Pokemon GO quite a bit lately and it drives me crazy that I can't skip the evolution and catch animations. It's cool at first, but after hundreds of times, I just want to skip it and continue playing. I really want to add a brief mode that shortens some responses and maybe sounds too. I'll add it to my to-do list, but I'm not quite sure when I'll have time to implement it.

Reply by Honeywolf23 on Sept. 9, 2023

I am stuck in the farm

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Sept. 9, 2023

@Malero can I join, too?

Reply by Rmjeeves on Sept. 10, 2023

And can I join as well?

Reply by jewel on Sept. 11, 2023

Can you please release a little it of the new update? I'm sorry for asking, I am just very ready for some new things in this game.
I wish I could make an adventure/battle skill but blueprints aren't great for that. Though even if I could, it do probably never be this complecated/good.

Also, did I write those words where I mean to say both but didn't right?

Reply by GolfCartLord on Sept. 12, 2023

@Malero, may I join beta as well?

Reply by Hacker on Sept. 12, 2023

May I too join beta?

Reply by Honeywolf23 on Sept. 16, 2023

I am stuck in the farm

Reply by jewel on Sept. 19, 2023

I just spent the last day fishing. Its amaising! Is there not easier way to get aate? And can you only fday lockboxes while fish?

Please sign in to post a reply.