What is torta? And a few other questions.

Posted by jewel on Dec. 7, 2023

I just found a new brand of torta on my alexa. Can you actually evolve the shelly? And what do all of the skills on the pet the torta transforms into? My device wouldn't let me learn about them all. Also, when I try to pick my male fira on bounty contracts, it always just says, "I heard Malefire but there was no exact match. Did you mean Mumzi?" Is there something I can do to make it understand better? Finally, I just evolved my devie. The atributes went down quite a bit I think. Now that I've leveled it up theyre back pretty high, but did all the sending my devie to the mountain peak actually improove my Lectry's vitality at all?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 7, 2023

Torta has three parts; two skills and a trait.
Skill 1 - Shell Ram: Deals heavy earth damage based on pet's strength and defense to target.

Skill 2 - Shell Dome: Triggered skill/cannot be used manually - When the pet takes damage, gain a random positive status effect. If the pet takes fatal damage, transform the pet into Tubby and explode dealing earth damage based on Shell Shield stacks. Shell Shield is removed.

Trait from Brand of Torta - The Shell Provides: When the pet gains a positive status effect, gain 5% of max health as defense via Shell Shield.

Tubby is what Torta transforms into after dying and it only has one skill, Cowabunga: One move selected at random: Nunchuck Fury, Shuriken Storm, Cowabunga Kick, Ninjitsu, Pizza Delivery, Radical Regeneration. Up to 3 more moves are selected based on mastery level.

After the battle is over, Tubby transforms back to Torta. Torta is the first pet that uses the transformation system. It's kind of a complex pet, but I find it to be a lot of fun and pretty easy to understand after you play with it for a bit.

Saying Male Firra shouldn't match Mumzie, since you can't get Mumzie. So there must be a bug. I'll have to take a look.

The attributes didn't go down after you evolved your Devvy, but Lectry's two new skills mastery defaulted to level 0, which is why your damage went down. All attributes from elixirs and sending them places are not lost and carry over after the evolution.

Reply by jewel on Dec. 7, 2023

Okay. Thank you. I was just wundering because my lectry's health went down to only about 4000. Also, My device told me most of that. However, whenever I tried to learn about Shuriken Storm, Cowabunga Kick, Ninjitsu, Pizza Delivery, or Radical Regeneration, my alexa either says what next or tells me about my anglish or my stormy.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 8, 2023

Pets also gain health from their level, so that's why it lost health. I didn't think about the loss in damage and health and will have to come up with a solution to make sure evolutions feel good right from the start.

Reply by Neal on Dec. 11, 2023

what is a torta?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 11, 2023

@Neal It's Shelly's evolution.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Dec. 12, 2023

Wait, when torta transforms, does torta explode while transforming or does tubby explode? In other words, does transforming torta deal dammage or does the tubby deal dammage after torta transforms?

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Dec. 12, 2023

And try saying male, fira. Say it slower. If that doesn't work try saying male feeera. Or male fee ra. Or male fiara like siara. Or fiaira. Those work for me.

Please sign in to post a reply.