Old pets with new moves

Posted by willla on April 11, 2024

Hello everyone, I have a question.
Would it be possible for the board pets to have new moves?I meant to say the old pet. For example cat cool, cheetah, and the other I meant to say the old pet. For example cat cool, cheetah, and the other pets? I meant to say taco and chica. CACKLE.
For example, could I get my female cosy in the Alexa version to have the move buggy mess? Even though that is only meant for a buggy? pets?

Replies

Reply by Jared on April 11, 2024

Of can already give pets things they don’t have. I gave torta light healing to use for crampis So they can already be taught new things.

Reply by Jennifer on April 12, 2024

You can already give your pets other skills. To do it you would give them a glyph. To find out what glyphs you have just ask for the list of glyphs. The skill ice armor is a skill that bumble has but since I have the glyph of ice armor I can give that skill to stormy if I wanted to. Not all the pet skills are glyphs so there are skills like buggy mess that you can'tgive to another pet. I think some of my glyphs have come from the dungeon or mines. There are other places in the game where you can get them from.

Please sign in to post a reply.