I have a problem in the echo version of this game

Posted by willla on Dec. 29, 2023

Hello.
I think there is a bug in the echo version of gotcha pets that I am having.
The issue is that it signed me up to gotcha premium automatically when I didn’t want it to do that, and now that’s why my pets are getting 124,000 experience points.
I don’t know what to do.
Has this happened before? I mean it happened to me twice.
Also, is there a way around this bug?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 30, 2023

It says you don't have premium on my end. Do you have multiple accounts? Is the account you're on level 33?

Reply by willla on Dec. 30, 2023

Yes, but on the Alexa version I am currently level 81.
In the account for the one that I’m using right now that it’s level 33 is the one for the browser version which I don’t think has premium.
But the echo version does, and that is why I’m getting 124,000 experience points, because my female cosy and my female Electri are getting tons of experience than they otherwise would’ve gotten.
Because they currently would’ve gotten 61,000 experience points but instead they’re getting 124 on the Alexa version because of it signing up to Concho premium.
And I meant to say 124,000 experience points. I meant gotcha premium. and on the Alexa version, I have a female Causey, a female Electri, a male and female Draco, a male and female saber, a male and female punk, male and female female pallbearer, a male Monty, and other pets.
And all of them are getting 124,000 experience points.
That happens when I eat food, because according to the Alexa version I am signed up I’m going to premium which I really shouldn’t have done but I didn’t do it it did it on its own.
And I meant to say gotcha premium. but I wonder, if it happens again, should I just disable the scale and re-enable it again? But I’m worried that if I do that, all my pets will be lost. and I took a very very long time getting them up to level 250 and evolving them. and yes, in the browser version of the game I am level 33. And on the browser version I have a male and a female Chica, a male and female woolly, a male and female saber, actually no just a female woolly, and a male Okwara, and other pets like male stormy.
I also have a Mail stormy in the Alexa version. And yes, they are getting 124,000 experience points in the Alexa verse Version.
I mean my other pets that I have an Alexa version.
Make the female Cozzi and female Electri.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 30, 2023

It is not a bug. When you reach a certain level, for me i think it was around level 54, you are given a 1 week free trial of gacha premium. It gives your pets more experience. After about a week it's automatically taken off. I was surprised by this as well but a friend of mine got the free trial before me and he told me about it. Don't worry you won't be charged for anything and like I said in about a week it goes away.

You can try saying “cancel premium” to see if maybe you did accidentally purchase it. Have you been playing in the arena a lot? You can win premium days by being in the top 3 of the daily arena leaderboard.

I can take a look for you if you give me your profile id. Say “tell me about me” and it will tell you.

Also, if you haven’t linked your account, do not disable the skill. I will not be able to recover it for you unless it is linked. There’s a reason I give 50 eggs for linking your account!

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 31, 2023

Why is it that every time I try to buy Agar on my echo Dot it kicks me out of the game?

Reply by willla on Dec. 31, 2023

OK.
And my user ID is 197,056.
Also, thanks for telling me.
And I think that somebody told me that it’ll be gone in one week so probably next week it’ll be gone.
But it might come back. And I mean the gotcha premium stuff will be gone.

Reply by willla on Dec. 31, 2023

And yes, I have been in the arena a lot with my female Cozzi and my female Electri. And my other pets.

Reply by willla on Jan. 4, 2024

Good news, it’s gone now.
L O L.

Reply by willla on Jan. 4, 2024

Gotcha premium is gone. And yes, it was only just a free trial. On the echo version.

Please sign in to post a reply.