Questions for the game

Posted by willla on March 31, 2024

I meant to say adventure mode. Number three.
I know that the max level for all of our pets, our normal pets, is 250, but what is the max level for any other pets, like Krampus, and the bounty pets? And also, the pets in the endless dungeon? Because I sent one of my pets in the echo version to the endless dungeon from the daycare at level 1300 something and I encountered a pet that was level 300. Number four.
Is there any more evolutions coming out? Any more pet evolutions? Number five. What is the maximum amount of gotcha coins you can have? Because currently, in the echo version I have over 5 million gotcha coins. Number six.
I’m just curious, are you going to increase the maximum amount of each and gifts that are pets can have, for example the evolve pets, and our normal regular pets? and I meant to say ancient gift. Number seven.
This is also another curious question, but I would like to know what the objective will be in story mode when it’s released? Number eight.
Will there be new food, pets, ancient amber equipment, and other things?
I’m just curious.
Bonus question, for anyone, will there be new pets in the summoning shrine? I mean boss pets? in conclusion.
Sorry that was a bit too long.
I just really had a lot of questions and I hadn’t posted in a while, so I thought I would check up on things.
Hello everyone.
I have tons of questions for the game, so this might be long.
But here it goes. Number one.
What is the pet buggy?
I mean, I kind of know what it is from using it, but I’m not really sure what mechanics it uses, other than the skill buggy mess.Number two.
When are you releasing the other difficulty mode? Also, when is adventure Motel coming? I’m just curious

Replies

Reply by Jared on March 31, 2024

I do know I here by say that I have over a billion coin. And I’ve seen levels as high as 700, and there are oother bosses that are in the auction house, but none you can get. So that might answer a couple of these questions.

Reply by jeffery on March 31, 2024

it probably will add more pets and equipment, I’ve only been playing this since the of start update seven so I’m not too sure.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on April 2, 2024

1. Buggy Mess selects up to 3 random skills and executes them. It's very random, but it's still quite good.
2. I wish I could say they're close, but unfortunately developing these features takes a lot of time. There's quite a bit that I want to do before starting to work on the next difficulty.
3. The current plan is that pets that you own will be able to get past 250 in the next difficulty.
4. Yes, there will be new evolutions soon(ish).
5. I believe the current max Gacha Coins that the database can store is 9.2 quintillion.
6. The maximum number of gifts is based on the maximum pet level, so once the 250 level cap is increased, you will be able to give more gifts to your pets. I've also been thinking about adding a rare item that you can give to a pet that increases the maximum gift count. Not 100% sure this is a good idea or not. There is also another system similar to ancient gifts that I'm planning out.
7. Yes, I will be adding at least one boss for each element. Each boss will have at least one pet and 3-5 equipment in their lockbox.

Reply by willla on April 4, 2024

I have two more questions, so this might be a part two.
Number eight.
Will this game come out on iOS or other platforms? And also, if you add it on iOS, could you please make it accessible for self voicing rather than voiceover? I mean it is fine if it is not self voiced, but I just prefer it over voiceover.
I was thinking we could add the Amazon poly voices. Number nine.
Will there be any more new pet food in the game? And also some new farming items? And also, thank you.
Number 10.
I know I said I have a lot of questions, so I apologize, but I promise this will be the last one.
I am Number 10.
I know I said I have a lot of questions, so I apologize, but I promise this will be the last one.
I am sorry. Will there be other new pets in the game? Also, could there be a way where you could also share your pets or trade pets with other friends in the game? Like the trainers that are currently in the game? for example, if somebody really really really wants a pet that was level 250 because their pet is only level 100, they could trade their pets.
Or, it could also be in the day like the daycare and the MS dungeon where the trainers can I walk the pets for you if you trade them.
I meant to say the endless dungeon.
And the trainers can level up your pet for you just like they do in the daycare, but only your trainers would be levelling them up for you if you trade with your trainers online. sorry.

Please sign in to post a reply.