Question about linking account and question about Mantella

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 30, 2023

My first question is about linking the game to my account. I was thinking about doing this but a friend of mine said when he linked his account he lost his stuff and pets. Is that suppose to happen? If that is what happens I don't want to link my account. I have way too many items and pets that I would not want to lose. Besides I just got a Uni and I've been waiting for that one.
My second question is what is blessing of mantella?

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 31, 2023

It is actually a great thing if you were to link your account because you can keep track of everything you own. The only way you can lose everything is if you do not disable the version on your echo Dot before linking your account, I was able to link mine when I got my own echo Dot because I was originally playing on my brothers echo and my game was on there, but I was able to transfer it to my new echo Dot.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 31, 2023

If I am not wrong, there is a foreign thread that explains how to link the account and the step-by-step process

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 31, 2023

Alee20 you made this statement, "The only way you can lose everything is if you do not disable the version on your echo Dot before linking your account". It sounds like you are saying if I don't want to lose everything I need to disable my game from my echo dot before linking my account. If I disable the game on my echo dot then I will still lose everything. Besides if I disable gacha pets from my echo dot how am I suppose to link it to my account. The game I'm playing on my echo dot is not the same gacha pets game that is on the browser. For some reason when I set up the game on the gacha pets website so I could play on the web browser a new game was set up not the one I'm playing on my echo.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 1, 2024

So it looks like the current way it handles it is that it uses whichever ID is higher when you link an account that already has a browser profile. The account isn't lost, it just uses the latest one, which probably isn't what a lot of people want. I may have to make it so it asks you which one you want to use.

Blessing of Mantella adds 5 defense and 25 healing per stack.

Please sign in to post a reply.