Question About Equipment

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2023

While on my echo dot I asked what is the mask of ritual. Sometimes I'm given the correct information but sometimes I'm told something else. This is what I'm sometimes told for mask of ritual.
Deals earth damage with multiple hits to target. The number of hits is based on the pet's strength. The damage of each hit is based on the pets level. If the pet has the hoarding acorn Status affect the number of hits is quadrupled.
I'm wondering what equipment is this information for? It sounds like it would be great for Squirrely.
Also I'm wondering if anyone could tell me how you decide which equipment to give to a pet. I was thinking I would give Squirrely who is a strength based pet something like giant's toe because it Grants Minor Strength Status Effect at the start of every battle. I'm also thinking that something like giant's toe should be given to a pet who doesn't have that much strength or isn't a strength based pet. Maybe it doesn't really matter.

Replies

Reply by Rmjeeves on Dec. 19, 2023

Finding the best equipment for your pets depends on your pet, and your preference, but personally, if I had a Squirrely, and if it was my best pet, I would probably use Mysterious Vile, or mythic or legendary equipment like Rusty Hilt, Lucky Dice, or Phoenix Feather. Moreover, I would enhance my pet’s weakness, not the strength. For example, if Squirrely dying regularly because it was not fast enough, I would equip Batuta Wing, or Old Running Boots.
Mask of Ritual, grants Minor Intelligence at the start of every battle. 5+ refine level grants Major Intelligence at the start of every battle. +10 refine level grants Minor and Major Intelligence to equipped pet at the start of every battle. 15 refine level grants status effects to all pets in the party.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2023

I'm using mystereous vile on female wooly. wooly is one of my favorite pets. I love rusty hilt and I'm using that one on female stormy. There are several pets I really like playing with. I haven't heard of lucky dice or phoenix feather.

Lucky Dice is a mythic charm. You can ask your echo, “What is Lucky Dice,” to know what it does.
Pheonix Feather is legendary charm. You can ask your echo, “What is Pheonix Feather,” to know what is does

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2023

I haven't gotten those yet but I did get a dragon eye but yesterday when I asked about it there was no discription available.

Dragon Eye, legendary charm, (I don’t know the default attributes) Dragon Eye has the following traits, Ambidextrous, 20% plus 3% chance for refine level, to use skill in second slot when it is the pet’s turn to attack.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 20, 2023

My original question was about the information I'm given sometimes when I say mask of ritual. I figured out the answer. The information I'm given sometimes isn't for any equipment but it's the information for Squirrely's skill acorn barrage.

Reply by Rmjeeves on Dec. 20, 2023

Yes, that is probably it. I already explained what Mask of Ritual does. (Above)

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 20, 2023

I know you explained it and I thank you for that. It's nice to be able to play a game where there are people who are willing to help. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to join and use the discord page.

Please sign in to post a reply.