I love playing on the browser version

Posted by Jennifer on Feb. 15, 2024

On January 15, Which I just realized was exactly a month ago, I did a post about the browser version of this game and the changes that were made. I stated that it would take getting used to. Well, I now love playing on the browser version. I figured out all the commands I can use to navigate through each part of the game and I can move quite quickly. Today I used my phone to play because I didn't have my laptop with me and it was a little slower playing. When I got home I used my laptop and in about 50 minutes I went up over 30000 fame points. It did help that I was able to get 171 wins in a row with the pet I was using. I now even prefer playing on the browser version instead of my echo. With the browser version I do have to leave places like the dungeon to see how much health a pet has or how many turns there are on a food buff but I can do that pretty quickly as well.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 16, 2024

I'm glad you're enjoying it! There is an info window to see your pet's details in battle. I'll have to see if I can make it accessible.

Reply by Jennifer on Feb. 16, 2024

I am able to see pet stats after going to arena and then choosing to play with the pet you were previously playing with. I often look at a pet's health at this point in case they are already a level 250 pet and running out of health. If their health is low I can cancil and go give them a health potion before going into the actual arena and fighting. I wish there was something like this for the forest, mines, and dungeon. If I'm playing a pet that is already a level 250 in one of these areas I will check the health after I do a few boss levels. I don't have to do this too often because I usually get the first hit and I win. If I use the Alexa app I just for pet stats or ask what the pet (male Stormy) is to find out their stats and other information. The hardest thing is when I have to fight someone with an evolved pet and my pet isn't evolved. When I here that I know I have already lost the fight. Soon one or two of my pets should be evolved. I'm just trying to get all the skills to level 10.

Please sign in to post a reply.